Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good day gentlemen.

the whole area of sex performance and premature ejaculation has been feard by men for ages.. what usually happens is that the male shoots to early, his boner goes soft, he cant continue,the female laughs tells all her friends and you become a loser..ha hu uh. not really that funny...

i will offer a few exercises and techniques to enable you to overcome this problemo, they are simple and extremely effective when put to good use..thus.. putting an end to all this embarissment..

well to start, we should consider the prevention of such failier..

1; your sexual workout.

your **** is weak! you should be able to maintain an effective stiffie for at least an hour, wether you spunk or not!!
CHECK THIS OUT! an exercise to keep you in action after you
shoot your load..
ok, you will have to go to the bathroom and knock one off, but then, when you shoot KEEP GOIN!!! go for another squirt!

if you find this difficult, then you need to work the muscle that stops you from weeing, the one in beetween your crack n sack..
tense this real good and you will keep the blood in your ****!!

2; becoming a pro.

ok when you can maintain your stonkon after you *** then you dont need to worry about failier, just as long as you work out at last once a week, keep that muscle strong!!! then you can **** all night long ha ha.
please post any remarks, feedback
catch you all l8r

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some people do have this problem, and it can hinder ones confidence, its a good tip..

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an idea...

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
This site is truly going downhill!
Why would you say that its going downhill? If it worked for catch, then maybe it will also work for others.... i have never heard of this one before though, but maybe it WILL work?:rolleyes:

Anyways... catch: Where did you get that information from? Could you perhaps paste a link to where we could go and further our knowledge?;)

Anyways... while we are on the topic... If you notice, the top part of your pen!s is alot more sensative than the rest of your pen!s, therefore the more u "work" that part, the quicker it will take you 2 ejaculate. So therefore while having sex, if you try and keep that top part INSIDE her body (so it will not be "rubbed" so much) it will definatelly longer your "session". In other words when having sex dont fully detach yourself from her, in a way that the "top" part of your pen!s will stay INSIDE of her for most of the time.

I said this because a friend of mine came to me qith the complaint that he was "coming" too quicly, so i wasnt sure if it would work or not, i was just using my common sence and told him what i have stated above, and apparently it worked wonders for him and he said that his gf even complimented his "performance" (meaning he was actually able to make her orgasm before he did)

Try it out and let me know what you think ;)

Laterz...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..
thanks.. ive just read a bit and its good stuff..
just off to the mens room..

eddiepie

Don Juan
Reaction score
With a bit of practice MMO's are very possible. It may not feel comfortable at first, but if you are that dedicated at trying to "wow!" her, then you'll get used to it.

I have tried the technique diablo has posted and it works. Took me a few goes to see results, but I have held off a few times by doing that.

Practice is all it takes.. and a lot of energy to keep going. I don't really think it's necessary, but if you're a short fuse with premature ejaculation etc, then it has it's advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.