Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex on first date, does this change when to contact her?

Reaction score
Ok, so here's my situation of the week:

Met a pretty cool (or at least for now she is cool) woman Saturday OLD for some drinks during the day with some buddies (w buddies wasn't planned, kind of a last minute, i'm already out you can meet us if you want), we ended up hanging the whole day, going back to my place which has a semi studio set up and playing guitar, hanging etc, eventually mind blowing sex, she spent the night, we had sex again in the morning Sunday. Sunday she blew up my phone and was asking about my schedule, besides having 4 dates lined up for this week, I legitimately am pretty busy, so told her I could not hang out till Sunday next week. The old beta in me was tempted to cancel one of the 4 dates as two of them are really just FWB situations... but I didn't. So set the date for Sunday.... Recap:

Meet & Sex: Satuday
Morning sex and planned next date: Sunday

We spent a good 8 hours together minus sleep for convo and sex, best date in awhile, here's my question:

My general rule now is not to talk to her till Sunday shoot her an address or whatever for where we will meet. I Don't want her to think I just used her for her banging body, actually like her a tiny bit. Is this too long to not contact since we did the indoor Olympics already?

Serenity

Reaction score
My general rule now is not to talk to her till Sunday shoot her an address or whatever for where we will meet. I Don't want her to think I just used her for her banging body, actually like her a tiny bit. Is this too long to not contact since we did the indoor Olympics already?
You don't want her to think you just used her, yet you want to treat her like you would any other FWB... Don't change your schedule though, just give her a bit of attention a couple of times before Sunday.

That's what I'd do if I liked a girl. Not too much, not too little. Just enough to let her know you care a little bit, but you're in no way completely sold.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text when you feel like it. You're not a newbie so you know not to be clingy or to lean on texts for casual conversation.

I send one right after she leaves of the "had fun / talk to you soon" variety, but that's partly for my own protection. Sad that it's come to that. It also helps her not feel slvtty, which helps you.