"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sex on first date, does this change when to contact her?

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Ok, so here's my situation of the week:

Met a pretty cool (or at least for now she is cool) woman Saturday OLD for some drinks during the day with some buddies (w buddies wasn't planned, kind of a last minute, i'm already out you can meet us if you want), we ended up hanging the whole day, going back to my place which has a semi studio set up and playing guitar, hanging etc, eventually mind blowing sex, she spent the night, we had sex again in the morning Sunday. Sunday she blew up my phone and was asking about my schedule, besides having 4 dates lined up for this week, I legitimately am pretty busy, so told her I could not hang out till Sunday next week. The old beta in me was tempted to cancel one of the 4 dates as two of them are really just FWB situations... but I didn't. So set the date for Sunday.... Recap:

Meet & Sex: Satuday
Morning sex and planned next date: Sunday

We spent a good 8 hours together minus sleep for convo and sex, best date in awhile, here's my question:

My general rule now is not to talk to her till Sunday shoot her an address or whatever for where we will meet. I Don't want her to think I just used her for her banging body, actually like her a tiny bit. Is this too long to not contact since we did the indoor Olympics already?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
My general rule now is not to talk to her till Sunday shoot her an address or whatever for where we will meet. I Don't want her to think I just used her for her banging body, actually like her a tiny bit. Is this too long to not contact since we did the indoor Olympics already?
You don't want her to think you just used her, yet you want to treat her like you would any other FWB... Don't change your schedule though, just give her a bit of attention a couple of times before Sunday.

That's what I'd do if I liked a girl. Not too much, not too little. Just enough to let her know you care a little bit, but you're in no way completely sold.
 
Top