Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex - No Joke

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so everyone wants to get laid, its too bad most of you are completely unaware of how to do it safely.

Being in High School, most if not all of us are completely unprepared for the possbility of an unplanned pregnancy. When having sex, this is the bomb youre playing with, it is VERY important you do not under-estimate this consequence, it could ruin your life.

Condoms - Buying, Use, and Care.

If you use a condom right, store it right, and buy a reliable brand, they are almost 100% effective.

Only buy condoms that have spermicidal lubricant, this is just some extra security. Only buy latex condoms, the sheepskin condoms just arent as reliable, and will not protect you from AIDs.

I personally prefer the name brands i.e., trojan, lifestyles, etc, they have much more to lose if they create faulty products.

To store condoms, take them out of their box(not out of their individual wrapping), and put them in a ziplock bag then close it. This will protect the materials from being degraded. Also, DO NOT, EVER, put condoms in your wallet, pocket, coat pocket, anything like that, if the condom gets bent(and itwill if its in your pocket), it will be MUCH easier for the condom to break(i know this from experience). If you need to keep condoms on you at all times, i suggest you buy some altoids or some other mint or gum witha metal box, and put the condoms in the metal container after youve emptyed it.

To use,just place over the head of your **** and with two fingers roll it down. Keep your fingernails trim tho, its possible you could tear the condom with If a condom breaks, or yoursharp, long nails. If this does happen, replace the condom immediately, a small hole becomes a big one quickly when having sex. NEVER used oil-based lube when using a condom, this includes vaseline, and any food product. Look for KY jelly or astroglide, as well as others.

When you come, do not keep ****ing her untill you go limp, grab ur **** by the base with the condom between your fingers and pull out so the condom has no chance of slipping off. Also, if you have a smaller than average ****, you may need to have either a special condom or do some research tofind out what you can do for safety.

Birth Control Pills

If the girl youre planning to have sex with is on birth control, GREAT! But dont trust it too much, its always a good idea tohave a condom on. When used properly(meaning shenever misses a pill), birth control is effective in about 999 of 1000 women, but it is VERY easy to miss a pill. So still use a condom to be safe. Besides, do you really want to rely on her completely for preventing pregancy? I know i want to have some say in it as well.

Diaphragms

These arent that great, i would suggest you do not rely on these soley, u might find yourself in a world of hurt if you do. THis is basically a rubber a barrier that is placed against the cervix and covered with spermicide. The diaphragm can lose its place, and is too risky for HSers.

Emergency Action

If a condom breaks or youre just a dumbass and had unprotected sex, there are still some things you can still do.

Since you should have condoms with spermicide on them, if your original condom breaks, and you come afterwords grab a new condom with spermicide, place it on your middle finger, and finger her *thoroughly*. This will atleast give you some extra protection.

ALso, there are morning after pills which you can take up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. These are just big doses of birth controll pills and you will most likely be able to get them from your local drug store.

Anyway, be safe people. Above all, communicate with your girl, make sure she knows and is comfortable with protection. Also make sure she is able to tell you if she missed a pill or anything like that.

Ill be adding more to this thread later.

[This message has been edited by Jester (edited 12-04-2002).]

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Jester, it is really helpful. I did not know that sheepskin condoms would not prevent against AIDS. That saved me a 'learning experience' right there. Even if you think you know, do your research like Jester here and you will be prepared.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the one subject that its much better not to learn the hard way.. thats some good info. personally, i think sex in high school is kinda stupid unmless you've been with the girl for a long time

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in full agreement with you there lil devun. Once you get to college, you'll look back at high school girls, laugh, and wonder what it was that gave you a rise.

Though, once you're in college, you won't mind screwing around with high school girls that are similar to college girls.

Jester wrote up a great post here that will probably be entered into the High School DJ Bible. Jester, I'm proud of you!
Remember that this information applies more to the adult population than teenagers.

Teenage pregnancies may be on the rise but unwanted births by adults are much higher.

Write your next article on drinking safely, partying safely, etc. You can become a columnist for a teen or men's health magazine! Or start your own column (or series) here that circles around 'being safe' as a teenager.

------------------
Seek power. Nothing else.
AIM: C51219

BornAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester pat yourself on the back you probably saved alot of unwanted babies and helped us avoid from ruining our lives. Thanks alot

------------------
¤¤|3ô|2ñ ÄGĦñ¤¤

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And where in hell are sheep skins condoms sold by the way?? I've never heard of them being sold after 1900-ish.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post...

[This message has been edited by Smooth as Anything (edited 12-03-2002).]

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me add some statistics, if you don't mind.

Condom effectivenss: 98%
Abstinence: 100%
Cervical cap: 80%
Surgical impairment (vas deferens clamped shut): 100%
Morning After Pill: 99% (doesnt work with allergic people, or ones with strange diseases of some sort.)

All figures are semi-accurate, can vary up to 5% for cervical cap.

And very very helpful post Jester. Good job.

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

Nothing less than the best. Wuwd.
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, abstinence isn't a 100% effective in preventing pregnancy. There are some very rare cases in which aliens from another world impregnated a few women, but those are really rare...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheepskin CONDOMS? wtf? lol i have a shepskin leather jacket... and i gotta tell you, its prety thick leather... i wrapt a piece of taht around my d1ck and i wont feel a thing when im fvcking her....

lol how and where do they even make sheepskin ones?

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im going to add in here:
my oldest child was a birth control child.my next child was also a pill child. by 3rd was a depro provera shot baby. had 2 of those IUD things and they fell out. as far as pregnancy= MAKE THEm SWALLOW!!! i never got preggie that a way!!!

im also going to add that condoms are more effective against pregnancies than they are to std's.
condoms do not protect the spread of herpes and one out of four people has it.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is honestly one of the most informative posts I have seen in a while. Great Job! I think that this should be placed in the bible for educatiional purposes.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condom, the patch, maybe the shot if you trust her.

All three you know are present and will work. NEVER trust a girl with the pill, because
1) You can't trust a girl to do anything
2) They need to be taken same time every day without missing. Girls are stupid. There's no way they could have this down. And if they do screw up, they won't tell you because they think you'll be mad, or they will look bad, or they don't even know they're off.
3) Do not put it past a girl to WANT to get pregnant. Even subconciously, a girl will stay away from birth control because they want to keep you or they love kids. This also gets back to the second point: Girls are STUPID. They would risk ruining the lives of the both of you, and usually the kid growing up under the screwy teen mom, all just because they don't want you mad or they want to get preggy

Who are you trusting with your life? Some retarded 16 yr old bunny, or your pharmacist?

Reaction score
Nice post

But Ive also heard about this thing where the girl gets a single shot that prevents pregnancy for a short period of time (3 months), and so when your having sex you supposedly dont need to use a condom because shes 100% gaurenteed not to get pregnant....Anybody heard of this, and if so, is it 100% true? and whats it called?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The birth control shot contains medicine called depo provera, i didnt mention in this post because i havent met a single high school girl who has ever had it. Theres also a shot called Lunelle which is believed to be a lotbetter than depo provera. In studies it has shown to be over 99% effective and its relatively cheap at 30 bucks a month. You have to get another shot each month.