"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sex Issues

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
I started going out with this girl (who's pretty much totally inexperienced when it comes to anything past making out). I've fingered her and all, felt her up, etc. We've had a lot of "dry" sex, which really isn't pleasurable.

Two things irritate me. First, she wants to hold off on having sex. I don't understand the reason for this. I made it clear that it is a necessary and important part of a relationship but that I understand she isn't very experienced. Still, it's irritating. Second, she went down on me once for a few minutes (not very stimulating) and kept complaining. I had to direct everything. The next time we started doing stuff I told her to go down on me, and she said she didn't want to. Well I got kinda pissed off and was ready to walk out.

Anyway, what's the deal with this? Is her lack of experience responsible for her insecurity of doing more sexual stuff? This is what it seems like. Also, how would you guys handle this?

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Well one thing is for sure.

Getting mad at her, demanding oral, and pressuring her isn't going to work.

Most young inexperienced chicks need to feel comfort and security before they'll give it up. Which means more work for you. I sense you'll have to be very patient. Try escalating things slowly a little bit more each encounter. If she wants to stop then you must not get angry. Your job is to turn her on to the point where she must have you. A "little" booze usually helps. I stress a LITTLE. Don't get her shytfaced.

Good luck
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by Slickster
Well one thing is for sure.

Getting mad at her, demanding oral, and pressuring her isn't going to work.

Most young inexperienced chicks need to feel comfort and security before they'll give it up. Which means more work for you. I sense you'll have to be very patient. Try escalating things slowly a little bit more each encounter. If she wants to stop then you must not get angry. Your job is to turn her on to the point where she must have you. A "little" booze usually helps. I stress a LITTLE. Don't get her shytfaced.

Good luck
Ya, I pretty much just told her to go down and give me oral. I'll have to have a little more patience.

But what are the best ways to raise her comfort and security level?
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
But what are the best ways to raise her comfort and security level?
kiss from the neck down and then do the "belly button test" if its all good eat da pvssy.
 
Top