Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex Is Actually A Very Minor Concern Of Life

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
No doubt. I have been chasing the almighty dollar for the past year and a half basically as a pretext to attract women. Basically spitting on my dreams in the process. Why? Because my dreams involve public interest work and making very little money haha. Now that I am "on some real f*** a ***** s***" as the great biggie smalls said I really could care less and I'm looking to get back in the game of what my real interests and passions are...even though they will no doubt dry up that vagina. But that is the correct position to have.
Ya its drawing that fine line between going after what you want and avoid coming across as needy or desperate, which often feels like a fragile delicate line to avoid crossing

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Correct. I'm not sure that forgetting about puzzy leads to puzzy.

It's only true if the activities you engage in turn women on.

1. Forget about puzzy and learn MMA - may lead to puzzy

2. Forget about puzzy and collect rocks - probably never see a puzzy lol

But this idea that just being independent and forgetting about women will attract them is BS to 100th power. Women don't care what you do in your life UNLESS it directly benefits them or turns them on.

The problem is that your life purpose or favorite hobby or dream job might not be a turn on to women. If it isn't, it has no effect on attracting them.
yeah and no.

forgetting about women and doing what you want is not for women it's for you

the truth is, that you will never be GREAT with women until you love the person you see in the mirror. not like, LOVE. you have to love that motherucker. if your fav passion is ****ing collecting limestone rocks you have to own that ****.

now some things you do will lead to women directly some won't. I love history so I read a lot of history books, **** doesn't get me laid, but when i'm on a date with a woman who is smart i know I can hold my own because I can talk about ****. I mean not now lol. you know what i mean.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheException again.

Agree with your entire ideology! Sex is okay, but there are FAR more important aspects to our existence than chasing pvssy. FAR MORE.

It's all about that self-actualization life. I wish more than 1% of men would realize this. This world would be in a much better position if pvssy wasn't the end all and be all goal for the majority of guys out there haha

Men are so caught up in the labrynthian vortex of pvssy addiction that they actually pursue their dreams as a MEANS to pvssy. That is such a skewed life path in my humble opinion.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
backbreaker said:
yeah and no.

Agree 100%.

the truth is, that you will never be GREAT with women until you love the person you see in the mirror. not like, LOVE. you have to love that motherucker. if your fav passion is ****ing collecting limestone rocks you have to own that ****.

I also agree that you have to "own it" no matter what it is.

I get what you are saying about loving the guy in the mirror.

now some things you do will lead to women directly some won't. I love history so I read a lot of history books, **** doesn't get me laid, but when i'm on a date with a woman who is smart i know I can hold my own because I can talk about ****. I mean not now lol. you know what i mean.
Agreed. I am of the opinion that learning is never a waste of time. You will use it and "shine" with it somewhere, sometime, no doubt.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya its just if you focus on other areas of life and forget about women it can easily make you even forget about literally approaching women first which is obviously not going to get you laid

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit going to the gym because the only reason I was going was to get puss.

I quit going to bars because the only reason I was going was to get puss.

Both of these things had a 0% success rate. Insert Albert Einstein quote.

From now on I want to do things that have nothing to do with puss. I hate the fact that my pursuit of puss cost me 12 years of my life.

I'm going to radically change how I live. I'm working on no fap (going well), quit online dating, quit bars, and stopped giving women eye contact at the mall. Now I need to stop fantasizing about puss and trying to get them to be interested in me because it never works. What works is if I don't give a dam about her and she initiates with me because I'm high status to her. Yes it doesn't happen often for me (once every three months) but that's fine, as long as I'm not a slave to vagina anymore.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also hate it when people say "it will happen when you least expect it", because I believe you create your own opportunities in life, gotta go out there and make things happen.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I also hate it when people say "it will happen when you least expect it", because I believe you create your own opportunities in life, goota go out there and make things happen.
Very true.

"Letting it happen" is probably ok for females since they get approached. But it doesn't work so well for most men.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Very true.

"Letting it happen" is probably ok for females since they get approached. But it doesn't work so well for most men.
Yup. If a man gets sex by just "letting it happen" he may have some undesirable results. :trouble:

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Very true.

Ya still trying to figure out the annoying paradox in which if a man is single and he places his mission, purpose in life over getting a girlfriend, yes I'm sure when women notice that it will make their ***** wet, but its not like women are gonna go up to the guy and initiate the introduction, so it feels like a catch 22 because focusing on other areas of your life can make you forget about approaching women, which you obviously can't do as a man

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Ya still trying to figure out the annoying paradox in which if a man is single and he places his mission, purpose in life over getting a girlfriend, yes I'm sure when women notice that it will make their ***** wet, but its not like women are gonna go up to the guy and initiate the introduction, so it feels like a catch 22 because focusing on other areas of your life can make you forget about approaching women, which you obviously can't do as a man
Agreed.

If you are taking a break from women, then by all means forget about them for a while and do other things.

But if you are looking for a gf or at to least get laid, I think you have to make SOME effort. Focus most of your life on your purpose, but make some time available for meeting women if that is what you want. Or at least start gaming some women that you come in contact with during your regular life. Just not at work lol.

Take my dance class for example....

I go there just to learn. I probably could have dated or F-ed a classmate by now, but I never asked any of them out. I'm fine with that, but the point is, don't expect puss to fall on your lap*.

*Some guys will have puss fall on their cawks, but we aren't talking about those guys. I just mean that most men have to make SOME kind of effort.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Mike, it won't fall in your lap. That's the main difference between men and women in relationships. It falls in a woman's lap, all they have to do is put out there that they are interested, they will get pounded tonight. A guy may or may not go home empty handed tonight.

Let's be honest too, the guys that have it fall in their lap have something that women want. Its not about looks, its not about charm, it may be to some lesser degree its more about power, money and control. If you have those things, you're going to have to beat them off with a stick. If you don't, you're going to have to work for it. You have a recording studio? You're going to have chicks deep throating you all the time. Have a mansion? You're going to have your bed filled as often as you want. Not saying you can't pull tail without those things, just makes it so much easier if you do.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Agreed.

If you are taking a break from women, then by all means forget about them for a while and do other things.

But if you are looking for a gf or at to least get laid, I think you have to make SOME effort. Focus most of your life on your purpose, but make some time available for meeting women if that is what you want. Or at least start gaming some women that you come in contact with during your regular life. Just not at work lol.

Take my dance class for example....

I go there just to learn. I probably could have dated or F-ed a classmate by now, but I never asked any of them out. I'm fine with that, but the point is, don't expect puss to fall on your lap*.

*Some guys will have puss fall on their cawks, but we aren't talking about those guys. I just mean that most men have to make SOME kind of effort.
Ya it is what it is oh well

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys on this site tell me that I pedestalize so i will not approach women for 6 months.

It's actually quite liberating not approaching women. Now I can do things that I want to and not to get women. I can stay home on watching anger management, eat whatever I want, and dress however I want.

I think the pursuit of sex is the downfall of men. Because women know how horny we are, they have taken the power and now give so much attitude. Women can only be bishes if you let them. If we stopped caring about sex so much they would behave. Instead PUAs are approaching HB 5's on the street and making them feel like they look like Megan Fox.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

the truth is, that you will never be GREAT with women until you love the person you see in the mirror.
Guys here always say that to be great with women you should forget about women, ignore them, be aloof, whatever. I disagree with that.

I think that if you want to be GREAT with women, you have to be heavily into them, almost obsessively. You don't get great at piano unless you really LOVE playing the piano. You don't get great at basketball unless you LOVE playing basketball. You don't get great at basketball by ignoring it and practicing archery. That's why the guys I know who get laid the most are the ones who are most obsessed with getting laid. And that's really all there is to it.

rileygoddard

Reaction score
Yes you are right, sex is actually not everything. But this is a very important part of your life.