Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex in the relationship

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How goes things? You guys listen to that podcast? What ya think of the primer?

For anyone interested in reading the primer. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/cabdfb74

If ya liked the primer.. I highly sugggest buying the MAP book as its just as insightful and motivating in an introspective way.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going great :)

Her monthlies are coming up so it'll be a slow week, lol but before that we've both been pretty attentive and clear. Sex has been good and she initiated the last one. I haven't read the primer yet, but I did listen to the show. It's great because most of it was just confirmation on things I knew I needed to do.

Dritan

Reaction score
Study kinesics, body language, facial expressions- Gregory Hartly, Paul Ekman, David Liebermann, all good authors.

Also, it's good to notice her tumescent cycle. Maybe I didn't spell that right, but I really don't care. Basically, when she starts getting *****y it's time to throw her down on the floor, tell her what a little ***** she is, suck on her **** and then **** her brains out.

The key to sex in a relationship does revolve around the female. Sorry, but true. ***** needs to be wet. For ***** to be wet, she needs to be turned on. You will only be turned on in response to her wanting your ****. Now you might get a little turned on, sure. But if you want a raging hard boner and if you want your s perm to hit her on the jaw when you pull out from the missionary position then the focus needs to be on getting her hot. Not on gently guiding her, or any of that new age bull****- getting her creamy, wet, dripping and wanting your hard **** inside of her. That's the ticket and you don't generally get there by being a limp wristed faggot about it.

You want proof that this hinges on her arousal?

Okay, on the count of three get an erection. Ready? 123 GO!

Nothing happend, huh?- your arousal depends on her. Her arousal also kinda depends on her getting grounded and pounded like the filthy little shut she is.