Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex in high school

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi, a week ago, after makin' out and playin' a bit together, i asked my 3-months-girlfriend if she would have sex with me (we both are virgins) and she told me that she would, when we had a comfortable occasion... so, i'm not in a hurry to do it, i think we'll do it at someone's party or in a park (btw, is a park a nice place to have sex? we often make out in parks and it's really excitin'). the matter is... what should i do in order to avoid pregnancy? i don't wanna ruin my life, so i'm gonna wear a condom... but is it gonna be enough?! i don't think so, after readin' some old posts about this matter. she doesn't take any pill and i don't think she would. is it a good idea to wear 2 condoms at the time? would that be safe enough? send me many advices, please...

see u

the_ajp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

DO NOT WEAR 2 CONDOMS AT THE SAME TIME !!!

What you should do is try it a few times at home first. There's an manual in the package read it. Clip your fingernails if you want to be on the safe side. Condoms are safe as long as they stay in one peace without holes. !

And then the having sex in the park don't you think you should find a more "relaxed" surounding. Maybe wait till your or her parents are off or something. I think you should have sex for the first time in a safe environment (aach I don't know how to spell that).

I hear from more people that they like arrange to have sex on a specific night. This concept is rather alien to me maybe because it's less of an issue here to have sex underage / not married and stuff. I really don't have any idea how these things are over there but this is my view on it.

I am sure about the condom thingie though never ever wear 2 at the same time!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, then i'll wear just 1 condom... unusual;-) but why shouldn't i wear 2? what could the matter be?!

here in italy there isn't any law about sex underage, when both of the parties accept to do it. the only problem is, of course, parents. i'd like to do it at home, but i have a very huge family and she lives with her granny, so our houses are always busy... other suggestions?!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
ok, then i'll wear just 1 condom... unusual;-) but why shouldn't i wear 2? what could the matter be?!

here in italy there isn't any law about sex underage, when both of the parties accept to do it. the only problem is, of course, parents. i'd like to do it at home, but i have a very huge family and she lives with her granny, so our houses are always busy... other suggestions?!
2 condoms = both rubbing against each other, causing them to break. If they break...That is not good.

As far as a good place...Seriously wait until everyone is gone, or find a very nice spot in the park (place where no one else goes so you two have privacy.)