Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah.Originally posted by Slickster
How about I want a relationship but I'll only f*ck quality holes.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
My favourite is-Originally posted by GropeDope
Speaking of that company called fcuk, I saw a bunch of fcuk t-shirts today right at the entrance to the men's department at a Macy's store, and I can't believe they're selling them in Macy's. No way in hell I could wear shirts like these, and some of them had very nice fabric too. Some that I remembered read like this:
fcuk high school
I'm with
stupid
-->
fcuk
cool as fcuk
too busy to fcuk
fcuk king
fcuk fashion
fcuk ewe
And my favorite one...
I graduated FCUK technical college with honors
Can't believe they're selling them in public clothing stores. Pretty funny though.
well keep on assuming because your correct.Originally posted by iqqi
i was beginning to assume that almost all men would have sex just for sex.