Sex experienced djs....i need some help

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only been sexually active for about half a year. Even then, me and my gf haven't done it that much because we're still in high school and with her parents being extremely strict its hard to get chances.

Here's my question, condoms are 98% effective right? Well, is the other 2% when they fail ONLY referring to when they break or slip? I mean, if after having sex the condom didn't break or move around and spill, that means there's no way it didn't work right?

And its not necessary to take your **** out of her as soon as you *** is it? Like with a condom, is it ok if you keep going at it for a lil bit after cumming?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont leave it in regardless...

take it out..when your done....or close to getting off..take the rubber off..have her give you head to finish..or her stroke you till your done..or leave it in with the Wrapper on....pull out when ur orgasm starts.

IT IS NOT WORTH EVEN FYCKING WITH TRUST ME! :)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I began using condoms 8 years ago, they've worked quite well. I think I've had a total of 4 or 5 break on me. It's not hard to tell when the thing breaks. If something doesn't feel right or "normal", it's best to check and be sure.

And its not necessary to take your **** out of her as soon as you *** is it? Like with a condom, is it ok if you keep going at it for a lil bit after cumming?
You're best off to pull out after you're done ejaculating and before you begin going soft. Don't fvck a second time with the same condom. Cvm tends to travel around in the condom, and can very well seep out at the base. Also, if it happens to break the second time around, she's going to be full of sperm. It's best to put a new one on if you plan to continue having sex.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my question, condoms are 98% effective right?
Statistics vary, but I think it's closer to 90%. Keep in mind that this doesn't mean 1 out of 10 condoms will fail, it means that 10% of couples who had steady sex for a year using condoms got pregnant.

Well, is the other 2% when they fail ONLY referring to when they break or slip? I mean, if after having sex the condom didn't break or move around and spill, that means there's no way it didn't work right?
Basically, yes. Keep in mind that old condoms and condoms you put on incorrectly have a greater chance of leaking/breaking. Even new ones can break - to date this has happened to me only once, but she was on the pill also.

You can safely *** inside of her with a condom on, but it's safer to stop right away after you're done. If you keep going you're more likely to spill.

If possible, your GF should go on the pill incase a condom breaks. If you live in the US she can go to Planned Parenthood and get them for free without her parents finding out.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWanderer
It`s not necessary, but it`s recommended. Why take the chance that the rubber will break on the last lustful lunge you make before blowing your wad.

Always pull out before you shoot.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms have 95% rating.

It means 5% of the couples who use condoms only get pregnant per year.

So you have 1/20 chance to knock her up, and it's lower because you don't do it that much.

Plus - what you should do is check for breakage once you pull out. If it's broke then your gf will have to flush the vagina.

Take like an enema and flush a few times with lots of water. It's will wash most of the sperm out. The rest will burst because of the osmotic difference.

Very few will remain and they won't be able to do anything.

With this method you're pretty much covered.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Condoms have 95% rating.

It means 5% of the couples who use condoms only get pregnant per year.

So you have 1/20 chance to knock her up, and it's lower because you don't do it that much.

Plus - what you should do is check for breakage once you pull out. If it's broke then your gf will have to flush the vagina.

Take like an enema and flush a few times with lots of water. It's will wash most of the sperm out. The rest will burst because of the osmotic difference.

Very few will remain and they won't be able to do anything.

With this method you're pretty much covered.
or for a more proven method theres the morning after pill.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, heres the real...

okay.. well for me atleast

okay, test the waters.. if yoour schlong is so small that the condom isn't tight on you --- get smaller condoms.. if they make them... freak..

but if you're good to go and the jimmy fits right.. slam her.. jiz inside her... and them give her some victory pumps for good luck.. pull out..

--- if you're with a chick long term --- GET HER ON THE PILL -- insist on that!

also.

don't date crazy fat ugly *****es

the biological desire to reproduce may cause her to skip a pill or sabatage your life -- - not from experience.. but i mean.. it can't be JUST from alcohol can it?? .. hahaha... you know what i'm talking about..