"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sex during her period?

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Is this a good idea?
(To have sex during her period)
I think that's when she loses the egg, correct?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
No? You'll get blood on your **** and that's just nasty....

If you are afraid of pregnancy etc it has no relevance whenever you fvck her period or not.... The chance is just as big.
 

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
I've done it before - just be prepared to jump in the shower and wash the blood off your balls when you're done.

Not sure about the pregnancy ramifications.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I would obviously use a condom.
She had a condom break on her once with her ex-b/f and now uses almost everything to prevent fertilization.
I don't mind too much about the blood issue, we take showers and baths lots.
So, I guess it's safe to assume that there's nothing bad in having protected sex with a girl who's having her period.
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
If you can walk through mud you can f*ck through blood, no?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

slickone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
She CAN get pregnant

Your sperm can remain viable in a woman for up to one WEEK after intercourse. Yeah it might be slightly "safer" to have sex during her period, but don't kid yourself that she can't get pregnant.

Also, if she has diseases ie HIV or Hepatitis you just got her infected blood all over your schlong. Blood is much more infectious than vaginal secretions.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Re: She CAN get pregnant

Originally posted by slickone
Also, if she has diseases ie HIV or Hepatitis you just got her infected blood all over your schlong. Blood is much more infectious than vaginal secretions.
That's the biggest concern !

I've done it a couple of times, but always use a condom...
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Girls are horny during their periods,

they also feel disgusting...I recommend hitting it..and reaping the rewards in the future....


use a towel or some **** under her @ss, can get pretty nasty!!!
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
i did it like 2 times and i didnt mind , i used a condom, but now i think about it and i wont do it again... its just too nasty
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
"When the river flows red... take the dirt path!":eek:
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Im looking into my crystal ball and I see your future....I see.....A BLOODY MESS!!!! Dude, just wait the couple days. Personally I think its friggin disgusting.

When a girl is giving birth to a baby named "Chunks", you're better off to wait.
 

Chip

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I didn't say that I would go in unprotected, that's just crazy.
but, the point about infectious diseases is very valid.
I guess I'm just gonna have to give this more thought then.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I used to do it all the time, girls are horny like hell during their period, just use a towell under, and wash yourself after.
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
When it rains, use a raincoat.

If theres grass on the field, play ball. If its painted, play in the mud.

I personally, have never had sex with a girl during her period.... it just seems weird... plus dont you have a bigger chance of gettin diseases like that? Its not like you know whats in her blood.
 

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
If you are sick enough to stick it in the poop shoot, you're sick enough to stick it in the red choo choo tunnel.

Ok, that sounded so ghey...

haha, ok seriously, I dated this chick for like 4 years (according to her it was 5, but who's counting) anyway I always boned her when she was on her period. It didn't feel any diff to me, and I could care less as long as I washed everything off when we got done.

Plus, according to a doctor, they are most fertile 14 days after their period. During their period they are the least fertile. Plus she was on birth control. It rocked so much...I'd nut in her when she was on the rizzag. Any other time I'd whip it out and give her the pearl necklace.

Try it sometime, if you're not completely satisfied, send her to me and I will refund you nothing. I will bone her though. :)
 

OCTAVIO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
NAUVOO,ALA,USA
are you kidding

well i dunno about everyone else , but thats a week of my honey giving me blow jobs that im not willing to give up !!! :D
 
Top