Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex & Christianity

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please reply to this thoughtfully and seriously...

Having sexual intimacy (of any kind) before marraige is preached against.

Christianity (the Bible) admonishes everyone to "Flee from sexual immorality" citing that "the body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord".

The Bible has very strong warnings and urgings to flee from sexual immorality of any kind. Jesus says, "everyone who looks at a women with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God."

But I ask you guys, what are your thoughts about these teachings? Please don't reply if you don't have something thoughtful to offer.

This is an important question because, obviously, this site is geared towards getting women, but what about the sexual issues? should you wait until marraige? can you be enslaved to sex? what about lust?

What are ya'lls thoughts, in general, about what Christianity teaches about sex?

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize there are a lot of books out there on this. But this is a discussion forum and I would like to hear some discussion on the subject. I realize the Christian Bible is one, thats why I quoted from it.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are ya'lls thoughts, in general, about what Christianity teaches about sex?

>> Far too prudish in my opinion. Even though I was raised Roman Catholic, I appreciate the ancient pre-Christian pagan views on sex and sexuality much much more. Furthermore , neither myself nor any of my ancestors as far back as can be traced were Jewish. Therefore they/we WERE the "Gentiles who do not know God". And I'm guessing they got by just fine with their own gods and goddesses, and without the punishing stern Semitic one. ~D

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh

you make it sound like the bible says all sex is wrong. it is anything but that. ( read songs of saul if you donnt believe me ) the only thing it does say is to save it for marrage. sure it is a tall order for some but does it have any real negative side to it other than being "stuck" with one person for the rest of your life? You arent going to get an std, noone to compair quality of sex to, and its kind of cool to be a guy and find a girl thats been saving it and visa versa.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, here is what i think of what is written about sex in the christian bible:

its a conservative and dogmatic expression of religious principles aimed to promote the power of the church over the common folk.

also, it does not mention that having sex is wrong, only that "immoral sex" is wrong. You are no doubt aware of the fact that the church had nothing against prostitution for most of its existence? As a matter of fact, prostitution was considered to be beneficial to men by providing a facility to release their urges.

of course there are not differing christian opinions on human sexuality, all based on various interpretation of the bible, picked to suit whichever agenda it serves.

so i am not sure exactly what you're trying to figure out.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say that at all... did you read what I said? Anyways, I'm talking about sex outside the confines of marraige.

Egoist,
that's good. thats what im looking for. YOUR (peoples) thoughts about what the Christian teachings say

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just dont forget its 2005.

if we wrote a bible today...our great great grandkids would believe it..

like people believe that bible

food for thought

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drow
I didn't say that at all... did you read what I said? Anyways, I'm talking about sex outside the confines of marraige.

Egoist,
that's good. thats what im looking for. YOUR (peoples) thoughts about what the Christian teachings say

by the way, what i said about prostitution earlier applied to married folks as well. it was considered normal as hell for a married guy to have sex with prostitutes in like 1200-1800s

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was pretty stupid frivolous...

anyway back to the topic, I agree with what the Bible says and I wish more women followed those rules. Thus there would be more virgins in this world and we wouldn't have to worry about how many guys your girl has done when you want to marry her. Not only that but stds wouldn't be so prevalent and the same thing can be said about aids, plus the overpopulation of the planet which is eating up resources and leading us to our own destruction.

Some rules of the Bible regarding sex we don't agree on, some most of us agree (homosexuality is wrong, bestiality is wrong). Can't we all just be friends and get along? ;)

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
that was pretty stupid frivolous...

anyway back to the topic, I agree with what the Bible says and I wish more women followed those rules. Thus there would be more virgins in this world and we wouldn't have to worry about how many guys your girl has done when you want to marry her. Not only that but stds wouldn't be so prevalent and the same thing can be said about aids, plus the overpopulation of the planet which is eating up resources and leading us to our own destruction.

Some rules of the Bible regarding sex we don't agree on, some most of us agree (homosexuality is wrong, bestiality is wrong). Can't we all just be friends and get along? ;)

wow.. just wow.. so many things wrong with this i am not even going to comment.. :down:

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the Bible has a very positive influence on society but no matter what, people are going to have sex before marriage. Much of the religious word, in my opinion, is written to keep people healthy and happy. I don't think you can be dam-ned for having a little fun before marriage.... that would be preposterous, but you shouldn't go around with your dic-k out fu-cking anything that moves. There are STD's, including the deadly one, AIDs, there is pregnancy, and yes, there are emotional side-effects, particularly for the women. I do not think pre-marital sex is wrong or bad, I just think people should only have sex with people they are in relationships with. Nobody likes a sl-ut anyway.

Furthermore, I am pretty sure it only admonishes against full intercourse, not anything before that. If that were the case, then where would you draw the line? Would it then be immoral to kiss someone? Think for yourselves. If you feel it is right, do it, but for the average idiot, the Bible does nothing but help them.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
the bible is not translated any different then the scroles it first came from. the religions that change or add to it though are religions aimed at what you "want" to believe (mormon for example) i personally am a born again christian that lives by the bible and no more. am i an extreme? no but i do hold morals and will save it. Not just because The Bible says so, but from personal choice. A lot more pro's than cons to me. (though a little foolin around before marrage isnt off limits for me ;) ) God made man saw he was lonely and created a woman, note they were both naked. he knows sex is sweet. he created it.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IM0001
the bible is not translated any different then the scroles it first came from. the religions that change or add to it though are religions aimed at what you "want" to believe (mormon for example) i personally am a born again christian that lives by the bible and no more. am i an extreme? no but i do hold morals and will save it. Not just because The Bible says so, but from personal choice. A lot more pro's than cons to me. (though a little foolin around before marrage isnt off limits for me ;) ) God made man saw he was lonely and created a woman, note they were both naked. he knows sex is sweet. he created it.
the bible is translated and amended in different ways..

oh and those original scrolls.. like we all know that jesus personally dictated those, right? :crackup:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some food for thought:

A huge chunk of religions don't even follow the bible. If they followed Jesus' example (who got baptized at age 33), most religions wouldn't be baptizing newborns.

The bible is a book that reflects the time in society in which it was written in. If you look at a lingerie ad from the 1940s, damn near everything is covered up. It's the same thing.

Before the 1980s, sex before marriage was majorly frowned upon. Unwed women who got pregnant went into hiding for the nine months, and then gave the baby up for adoption to hide their shame. Living common-law was dirty.

Society has evolved a lot since those days. If a bible were written today, it would reflect the type of society we live in.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus hung out with hookers. He turned water into wine. Clearly he was a party-deity.

Sex is natural. Religion is bull****.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egoist
:crackup:

so what kind of a conservative bigoted loser hangs out on boards where people talk about picking up and ****ing random girls? ;)
1. You didn't comment on where I was supposedly wrong, instead you resort to unprovoked childish insults. Go back to the high school forum.
2. If someone doesn't agree with your views they are labeled "conservative bigots," You are just another PC pu$$y whipped b1tch on this forum.

I guess you are mad because I said homosexuality is wrong :D

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Here's some food for thought:

A huge chunk of religions don't even follow the bible. If they followed Jesus' example (who got baptized at age 33), most religions wouldn't be baptizing newborns.

The bible is a book that reflects the time in society in which it was written in. If you look at a lingerie ad from the 1940s, damn near everything is covered up. It's the same thing.

Before the 1980s, sex before marriage was majorly frowned upon. Unwed women who got pregnant went into hiding for the nine months, and then gave the baby up for adoption to hide their shame. Living common-law was dirty.

Society has evolved a lot since those days. If a bible were written today, it would reflect the type of society we live in.
dude, you have a few points, but trust me, the society in the past have not been as conservative as you think.. US actually has always been on the conservative side, remember this is the country started by puritans...

but there were plenty of times in human history where we were a lot less conservative then even now.. its not just the clothes..