sex calendar

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I am flirting with a lady in my next office and she sends me a sex calendar ful of sex poses all year round..then I ask her how many poses did u complete then she tells me this:

Its been dry for a month..what a pity..ha ha but still happy"

Then I told her ..well I can help with dry things..so tell me the place and I will be there..

she is 10 years older than me with a baggage but in our previous two meetings (casual lunch) she told me about he r husband not taking care of her and having fun with other ladies..

should I bang her or not..she is asking me out for dinner..again
what do these women want..just sex or they want love...if love then its a porblem for me

should I get all cleared with her about keeping the whole thing a secret? or will she get all possesive on me in the future once I have a young GF

whats the next course..please

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants sex not love,otherwise she would divorce. I bet she is lieing about her husband cheating on her and she is just trying to lure you in... Who cares just bang her. She sent you a calender with sex themes,GREAT! Take advantage of it and see that she is trying to put thoughts in your head of having sex. Just to make sure she only sent it to you correct?