Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex, Asz, Boobs, and Pretty Face

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like big strong tall men because, they deliver a message of strength, protection, providing (money) etc. Men like women with nice hip dimensions, cuz winder hip dimension equals the increased ability to produced more off spring. Boobz ? I don’t know maybe more milk ? Azz I don’t know maybe better cushioned sex perhaps? What I’m getting at is how these qualities apply when having sex ? (I’m I virgin, laugh at me I don’t care) is sleeping with a perfect ten in looks any different from a 5? Do bigger .. Cough, make the act of sex any more enjoyable or would it just be a bigger Attention getter or turn on ? So if your are very experienced, please compare each category I have mentioned and how it really plays out.
Tall, Short, fat, skinny, Pretty, Ugly, Boobz, Azz … dose it really matter or is it all the same when the lights go out?

Q. Reason ?
A. Curious...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, check out my new sig. :D

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
well.. yeah but

i mean isn't there like a diffrence between fat chix skiny chix etc..
eh? small vs tall ?

lol...
so if shes ugly you, ever think about a hotter girl while um.. poking the fire ?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I can tell you is to find out for yourself bro.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the younger and less experienced you are..the more ANYTHING that resembles a p*ssy or t*ts is a turn on. I remember as a kid getting turned on by discovery channel shows that had half nekked women on them.

Now..when you get older, more experienced, and have higher standards...the quality of women and the types of women that turn you on will change...hopefully for the better.

Think about it...if you've driven the luxury of a BMW 745i...why the heck would you consider buying a Geo Metro?

But..if all you've ever driven is a Geo Metro...then a Geo Metro is what will get the job done.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be an echo in here.

Edit: Ok, someone cleaned up Hypnotiq's triple post haha!

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha..how the heck that happen?? nm..you guys know i'm just an attention wh*re trying to pad my post count..hahaha:D

slap me

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more feminine she is and the more masculine you are, the bigger the visual turn on is when having sex. If she takes her clothes off and it looks like it could be your brother, you're in for a long night. Likewise, if you resemble her sister, it can't be much fun for her.

So everything else being equal, a girl with a great bod will definitely be a bigger thrill in bed.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
the more feminine she is and the more masculine you are, the bigger the visual turn on is when having sex. If she takes her clothes off and it looks like it could be your brother, you're in for a long night. Likewise, if you resemble her sister, it can't be much fun for her.

So everything else being equal, a girl with a great bod will definitely be a bigger thrill in bed.
hehe I must add: What if she has a hot brother or you have a hot sister. I don't think it works like that... But you are right. Masculine fits well with feminine... its kind of how it works.

What it could be is more ... mathematical then you think. Proportions of the human figure that fit the "golden number" are considered the hottest. I think it was proven.. search up google.

Golden number/ratio. Symmetry, etc.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all look the same upside down.

Sorry,..heheh,..
:p

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all upto you.

Don't rely on us to tell you what you should and should not like.

Your only 15. The idea is to go out there and figure out what you like/want.

Some guys like a big booty. Some like it small. Some like Big t#ties some small. Hair or no hair on the poon?

My advice would be to just experience the different kinds of chickies out there. Find out for yourself.

The only thing I think we can universally agree on is this:

The poon had better be wet and tight....

Go find YOUR 10.