"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Sex, Asz, Boobs, and Pretty Face

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Women like big strong tall men because, they deliver a message of strength, protection, providing (money) etc. Men like women with nice hip dimensions, cuz winder hip dimension equals the increased ability to produced more off spring. Boobz ? I don’t know maybe more milk ? Azz I don’t know maybe better cushioned sex perhaps? What I’m getting at is how these qualities apply when having sex ? (I’m I virgin, laugh at me I don’t care) is sleeping with a perfect ten in looks any different from a 5? Do bigger .. Cough, make the act of sex any more enjoyable or would it just be a bigger Attention getter or turn on ? So if your are very experienced, please compare each category I have mentioned and how it really plays out.
Tall, Short, fat, skinny, Pretty, Ugly, Boobz, Azz … dose it really matter or is it all the same when the lights go out?

Q. Reason ?
A. Curious...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Yeah dude, check out my new sig. :D
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
well.. yeah but

i mean isn't there like a diffrence between fat chix skiny chix etc..
eh? small vs tall ?

lol...
so if shes ugly you, ever think about a hotter girl while um.. poking the fire ?
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
The best thing I can tell you is to find out for yourself bro.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
I think the younger and less experienced you are..the more ANYTHING that resembles a p*ssy or t*ts is a turn on. I remember as a kid getting turned on by discovery channel shows that had half nekked women on them.

Now..when you get older, more experienced, and have higher standards...the quality of women and the types of women that turn you on will change...hopefully for the better.

Think about it...if you've driven the luxury of a BMW 745i...why the heck would you consider buying a Geo Metro?

But..if all you've ever driven is a Geo Metro...then a Geo Metro is what will get the job done.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Must be an echo in here.


Edit: Ok, someone cleaned up Hypnotiq's triple post haha!
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
hahaha..how the heck that happen?? nm..you guys know i'm just an attention wh*re trying to pad my post count..hahaha:D

slap me
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
the more feminine she is and the more masculine you are, the bigger the visual turn on is when having sex. If she takes her clothes off and it looks like it could be your brother, you're in for a long night. Likewise, if you resemble her sister, it can't be much fun for her.

So everything else being equal, a girl with a great bod will definitely be a bigger thrill in bed.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
the more feminine she is and the more masculine you are, the bigger the visual turn on is when having sex. If she takes her clothes off and it looks like it could be your brother, you're in for a long night. Likewise, if you resemble her sister, it can't be much fun for her.

So everything else being equal, a girl with a great bod will definitely be a bigger thrill in bed.
hehe I must add: What if she has a hot brother or you have a hot sister. I don't think it works like that... But you are right. Masculine fits well with feminine... its kind of how it works.

What it could be is more ... mathematical then you think. Proportions of the human figure that fit the "golden number" are considered the hottest. I think it was proven.. search up google.

Golden number/ratio. Symmetry, etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
They all look the same upside down.

Sorry,..heheh,..
:p
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
It's all upto you.

Don't rely on us to tell you what you should and should not like.

Your only 15. The idea is to go out there and figure out what you like/want.

Some guys like a big booty. Some like it small. Some like Big t#ties some small. Hair or no hair on the poon?

My advice would be to just experience the different kinds of chickies out there. Find out for yourself.

The only thing I think we can universally agree on is this:

The poon had better be wet and tight....


Go find YOUR 10.
 
Top