"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Sex and the City

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Recently I was lucky enough to catch a few episodes of the Sex and the City..all my lady friends are crazy about that and also even the most conservative to the most out going ladies swallow every min of it !! In most of the online dating profiles..Sex and the City is their most watched Tv programme

As per my views I was able to understand that such a storyline offers sexual freedom and also uplifts the women power and gives them new ideas and options to experiment with guys....

JUst curious to know whether the women becomes more liberal watching such a thing and do they implement the same sexual freedom in their lives and relationships..if so then why still the Men gets blamed for being the playboy and fooling around..I am sure if Sex and the City was male oriented then they would have banned us to see it and would condemn it...

Do u think our "Giver Ladies" whose IL level is very high could be corrupted by too much abosrbing this Sex and the City concepts?
I feel Males are loosing their power in the society and we need a strong come back and restore our power back...

Your comments and discussions please...after all its a discussion board right..not a "hit eachother board" :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
at first few shows, I watched some of it... I was waiting for some porno action :D unfortuneatly it was all about sex talk :(

"ooops that guy across is hot!!" "what am I going to do with my bf" "hey who is that cute guy you are seeing"

other girly crap just makes me bored

although I think that if you watch it, you could understand more about women, since the show was made by women and for women
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by tom121


although I think that if you watch it, you could understand more about women, since the show was made by women and for women
Darren Star is a man:)

Sarah Jessica Parker's character was so annoying I could've strangled her.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
this show is

Feminazi brainwashing vomit


grrr....

they just trying to make the game harder and put men down


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Hahaah, I hate this show.
Another drama filled piece of garbage.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
It's a great show. I own season 1 thru 6 (pt 1) on DVD. :D
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Clever bastard! Inviting the poor unsuspecting ladies to come watch it at your place!

HOW DEVIOUS!!!
I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHH!
 
Top