Sex and the City movie

dre007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this movie sound like a sh*tty idea. I know it will make a lot of money because most women will go flocking to the movie theatres to go see it, but I just have a hate towards the show becuase of the way it portrays most guys and how the show is pro feminist and women think they can screw us over

Discuss.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
The media has to spoon feed women some sort of self confidence booster, because it seems they are too stupid to find joy in themselves using their own selves as a crutch. This type of movie from an economical standpoint is the same as movies like "not another teen movie" that are there only to serve a comedic relief or try and prove a poorly constructed main lesson. Personally i think it a load of BS that woman think they screw guys, since last time i checked i was the one who does the screwing and all the mind games.

Zer0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tekniq said:
The media has to spoon feed women some sort of self confidence booster, because it seems they are too stupid to find joy in themselves using their own selves as a crutch. This type of movie from an economical standpoint is the same as movies like "not another teen movie" that are there only to serve a comedic relief or try and prove a poorly constructed main lesson. Personally i think it a load of BS that woman think they screw guys, since last time i checked i was the one who does the screwing and all the mind games.
THANK YOUUUU

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From school I know a clique of three fat girls... I guess fat girls travel together because they understand each other or something. Anyway they were always talking about sex and the city, one of them even has Sex and The City as her picture on a social networking site. The funny thing is that these girls are very happy if they can get 1.2 guys in their lives, and they watch a show about being a female player. Another clique of good-looking girls who I know through my sister (her friends), never watched the show. Go figure.