Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex (and being good with women) AS Social Proof

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was during a conversation with a lover that i came to the conclusion that AMAZING sex can be up to par with community social proof superstars like being rich.

The basic of the conversation we had (which came after a long sexual session) was that i WOULD NEVER have a problem getting women in my life because of how good i was in bed.

If that's true or not is not important. What's important is that is HUGE social proof! In her head - i'm to be highly prized because of my ability to give her wild screaming orgasms for hours. I imagine that's pretty similar to things millionaires hear ("you'll never have a problem getting women because you're rich") or really good looking guys hear ("you'll never have a problem getting women because you're hot!")...

I believe this is my main source of social proof that i have with the women in my life who i have sex with.

Being good in bed has SO MANY benefits that go well beyond just social proof.
  • 1. Your confidence level when talking to women will increase dramatically.
  • 2. The amount of sh!t tests you get from women you've had $ex with will drop dramatically as you fvck that sh!t right up out of her.
  • 3. Dominance in bed will strengthen your dominance frame outside of it.
  • 4. Orgasms release Oxytocin (a chemical that is called the cuddle/love hormone for a reason). Women recieve A LOT more oxytocin than men do. To put it simply - if the $ex is good enough - she may have NO CHOICE but to fall harder for you.
  • 5. Conversations during sex is something very few people talk about. I have frequent conversations during sex. Conversations that may just be had to increase the tension/sexual explosions. Or conversations that are real. If you ask a girl how much she loves you while you guys are in the car together just riding down the road, she may give a mundane answer like, "awww baby i love you a lot, you know that.".... Ask her during great sex and you'll get an answer like "you can't imagine how much i love you. i love you so so so so much. i don't ever want this love to end".... This will benefit you in so many ways!
  • 6. WOMEN TALK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ABILITY. To demonstrate the advantage of this, here's a story: About 2 years ago - i had a $exual fling with this girl named Tiffany at work (while she was taking a break from her BF). It ended after the summer. I then had MASSIVE amounts of interest coming my way from other women at work; women who had previously never even talked to me. One night - i went out to happy hour and alcohol led to one drunk co-worker/woman telling me why.... She basically told me it's well known in the office that im very good in bed. That Tiffany had told the whole office!!!! It doesn't stop at just the office either... Women tell friends as well....... SOOO many doors open because of this!

NOTES:
  1. A woman with a low sex-drive will not respect sexual ability as much as a woman with a high sex-drive. Mainly because women with low sex-drives normally don't have the capacity to have things such as multiple orgasms or all night sex.
  2. You should avoid giving your best to a woman you're not interested in developing an emotional relationship with. This is the reason so many fvck buddy relationships fail! People make an agreement not to get emotions involved and in most cases - within a month - they feel "in love".
  3. The worst draw back of this being your social proof is it can disappear in seconds! I read a post not too long ago on here from a guy who had 3 women he was fvcking! He for whatever reason lost his ability to get hard. ALL 3 WOMEN WERE OUT OF HIS LIFE IN WEEKS! Not only have you become useless to them - they now see you as useless to other women!
  4. So you're an oral sex god? That's all well and good, but oral sex is larely a submissive act.... Don't hit the brakes quite yet! I'm good at oral sex too. But being amazing at penetration and bringing her to orgasm that way is much more dominance establishing.... In fact, the top of the dominance during sex ladder is the penetration orgasm! Penetration orgasms are normally brought on by violent thrusting! (extreme dominance) YOU'RE IN COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE WOMAN DURING THIS (dominance)... She will normally lose herself completely in the orgasm (extreme submission).... And since you SHOULD be on top - even more dominance.... Most dominant positions? Either doggy with her face in the pillow or standing up and holding her wrapped around you in the air (she's relying completely on you to make sure she doesn't fall).

---
That's about it. I've often wondered how im able to defy the logic of the seduction community that you need some kind of status to pickup, and even more so to keep women..... I believe that my sexual ability is my social proof!...

A good starting point for becoming better in bed is "The Sex God Method" by Daniel Rose.

A member of Sosuave recently summarized the whole book into a few posts here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162412

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, and I've had smiliar a similar story happen to me, fvcking a very high status HB, and fvcking her very well. Next thing I know, all her friends are begging for my ****. :yes:

Being great in bed = social proof.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us something we don't know. Women can't keep a secret. Obviously when they are asked "how was he" and she says you were good that is going to bring your reputation and status up with her friends and people that hear about it. And believe me it won't be long before her b|tchy girlfriends are texting her to find out how things were. But just like what she tells her inner circle can make you look good so can the bad things.

SUPERSTITION
There's the old superstition about people talking about about you which you need to remember. If your left ear is burning (turning red) someone is talking/thinking bad about you. If your right ear is burning they are thinking good things about you. Pay attention to this after your interactions with women and people in general.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post needed to rehear this my f-buddy she gives me money when i ask for it so im very happy that me being good in bed pays off in more than one way lol :)