“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sex - almost....but not quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
England
So, the mood was set nice, on our 5th date, I want to make love to her.

Big makeout session, we get down to business. taking it slow, both topless and in pants, just the pants to go, as taking off her pants she tells me she is split between doing it, or waiting till later (only known each other 3 weeks).

I tell her it is cool, I agree also, we wait until both ready. We sleep together embraced body to body, whispering sweet nothings, very nice, continues in morning. Nice, sensual, sensitive.....

What is best way to progress from here then, I actually think the actions that happened were for the better, we will be even more relaxed next time round.

Do I try the next time round, or wait 2 weeks or so?

Dunno if any of you DJs have been in the situation of sex - almost, but not quite. How did you handle it? Is there anything I can do to make her feel more comfortable?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I guess I've been dating wrong women but I haven't found a chick that doesn't want to have sex on FIFTH date...

Where do you find these girls? :confused:
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
You have to move this forward - if her pants are off then thats a green light. If you truly meant your words to her that you felt you should wait then just chill out with it all and have fun.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Do a search on here and fastseduction.com for anti-slut defense (ASD) and Last minute resistance (LMR)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
wow i havent really posted in a long time here but i had to on this one! bro i would have love to been in your shoes at that time, do you know how freakin easy you had it??? if you and a girl are butt naked or even half naked she is all yours, listen to the context of her word and not her words themselves, when she said she is split between doing it, or waiting till later, basically shes saying "mog your making me so horny just a little more and i want you to fvck the hell out of me!" so you should have done something like this

girl: "im split between doing it, or waiting till later"
you: "shhhhhh" while whispering soflty in her ear,"just relax"

now this is where you kino skills would come in, now after telling her to relax you need to up her arousal more, you need to take more control in this area as this is going to be the most important piece in your case. you could start byetting on top of her and start licking the top part of her chest right near her breast moving your way up to suck on her ear lobes (girls go crazy over this) while at the same time one hand is pulling gently the hard now and then on her hair and your other hand is free to roam about her body, but dont massage the pvssy just yet, you can get close by the inside of her thighs and so on but not yet. continue this for a few minutes mixing things up a bit your way, also make sure to talk to her dirty in her ear, this is very important, but dont sound like a sex crazed 16 year old, be smooth about HOW you talk to her. see now what your doing is turning a negative into a positive. now while doing your thang observe her body languange and see how shes reacting to your actions if she in a full state of arousal, become a little ruff with her, and now start to work your hand down to the promised land and do your thang. now since you already have your pant off rub you d!ick on and around her thighs while fingering her, at this point when she real wet, its all up to you playa.

next time dont agree with anything they say. she never said no which means you just need to put in a little more work. too bad man that pvssy could have been your that night dont screw up next time!! gl.
 

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
England
I disagree, flava. Every situation is different, if I had gone ahead I could have foreseen a situation where I was shagging her, she was ridden with guilt after for having sex so soon. Actually, I had already done that kino before, all of it, and she was loving it. I don't think by delaying, I have lost anything. In fact, judging by the kino we had after, very romantic and lots of cuddling, all is well. In fact, I'm not so sure _I_ was ready. If it does not happen within the next couple of weeks/dates, then obviously I will start having reservations about this girl. But for the moment, all is good, and I sense she has more respect that I did not give in to my urges or act like a baby throwing the toys out of the pram and am willing to wait a short while longer.
She was horny enough, she was real horny, had her moaning and loving it, that's the point though, despite that, her anti-slut got activated.
Waiting a week or two should lower this anti-slut, especially after the cuddling we did and me staying up for a further 2 hours chatting with her.
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Those are the times that your creator intended your hands and mouth to be used for... you wouldnt have had intercourse but you would have made her realize its HER LOSS if she doesnt do you soon.. because afterall you can do a whooooooole LOT with your hands and mouth... and so can she.. and because you know what the heck you are doing it will be amazing right? and if she didnt do it, then she'll be hating her self and next time she sees you shes gonna rape your brains out.. get it how it works?
Later...
Me.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Wannabe_DonJuan
come on kids, let's have some adult replies round here! Where did the maturity go on this board??
Dewddd... there was no reason you should have done that unless you saw somethin funky going on in the wilderness or you cleaned your beer goggles. I would have told her how the situation feels so right- And then I would have proven it to her. What happened is your mom's morals kicked in, don't worry it has happened to the best of us. You might not get a chance like that again when you acually have her in the perfect mood all moaning like she'd stick in anything you handed to her up. When I had the same problem I told myself "dewd, if you really had morals you'd be waiting for marriage and not have this skag getting your sister's bed wet like you went crazy with a super-soaker." So don't worry about it, let the manly animal instincts out, AND GET SUMCUM on that purty face.... sorry, got a bit excited.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Please don't post this on two forums. Since you wanted mainly mature replies, this one is getting closed.

Thread Closed.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top