"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sex after quitting porn

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It’s absolutely the best. The sensation, the motivation, the whole thing, just all the way it was supposed to be. It’s a feeling that porn will never create for you.
Yep, porn is only a fantasy / life imitation game …
It can’t unintentionally alter a man’s perception to the point of being disappointed when he can’t consistently pull girls with hot pornstar looks …
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

needimprovement250

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
577
Reaction score
197
Age
33
Did you ever experience PIED? (porn induced erectile dysfunction) I’ve been a porn addict for 16 years and I can’t even get it up with women even though I have no problem with porn and I’m worried that it’s gonna take a really long time to fix this.
 
Top