“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Several NOOB question, please be nice to me :) Age and Avail Questions

cluelessasian

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Canada
HI everyone and all the master DJ's, this is my first post so plz be nice to me :)

I am 19 year old asian male from Toronto canada and I have a few questions about ladies, hoping to seek some enlightment over here. I am total noob at dating, i never had a gf nor dated before. (and no, i am not ugly or short or something like that)

1) Is it true that your chances are much much lower if the girl is older than you? For example, if I really like this girl and she is 20 and I am 19, does that pose a severe disadvantage for me?

2) Not too many ladies captivate my attention, when there are the occasional few that do, they are unfortunately taken and have bf :( If that's the case, should i still bother to get to know them as friends? Or just be normal friends with them without any intentions whatsoever and maybe hope that one day ur chance will come? (i think this conflicts with the friend-zone theory)

sooo...plz give me some tips and helps :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I don't think your cluelessness has anything to do your being a yellow man.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Mate you can get any chick you want. DJs get girls , AFCs don't. Age doesn't effect it at all.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
1. It depends on the woman and on how she sees you. I'd guess that most women like maturity in a man, but I'd say this is related more to personality than age. Personally, I wouldn't let age put me off trying.

2. I know exactly how you feel on this one! There's nothing wrong with being their friend if friendship is all you want, but becoming their friend with the hope of something more developing is never a good idea and usually a waste of a lot of time. Even if they break up with their boyfriends, the most you can expect is a rebound fling.


Anyway, welcome to the boards. :)
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
now this is how the new guys should make their entrance. Actually reading some of the material, and asking a couple good questions...

1) I don't think age matters, as long as you are in a similar environment. A college guy talking with a 16 year old high school chick might not work because those two are in totally different lifestyles and environments. A 19 year old guy flirting with a 21 year old chick can work no problem....both people are in similar 'stages' of their life if you know what I mean.

2) knowing people is always good. If everyone spent time or talked with each other only if they both wanted a relationship....then you would see way fewer girls/guys hanging out together (and theres not even that many as is outside of bf/gf relationships).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
1. It depends more on what she want and how you are and look as a person. Usually older chicks look for different things than the younger ones. Their biological need is the same. 1 Year difference is not that much it shouldn't be a problem. You don't have to shout out your age when you meet.

2. That's a catch 22, if they captivate you at first and you go for them and succeed, than they are no longer gf material since they are unfaithful. I agree with jariel, do not become friends with them so you might hit on them when she breaks up. I know many guys who have tried that I know none who has actually succeeded.


AFCs get girls too and you can't get any girl you want.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by cluelessasian
1) Is it true that your chances are much much lower if the girl is older than you? For example, if I really like this girl and she is 20 and I am 19, does that pose a severe disadvantage for me?
No. If you have "what it takes", then age is not a factor.


2) Not too many ladies captivate my attention, when there are the occasional few that do, they are unfortunately taken and have bf :( If that's the case, should i still bother to get to know them as friends? Or just be normal friends with them without any intentions whatsoever and maybe hope that one day ur chance will come? (i think this conflicts with the friend-zone theory)
If you want to be friends with the woman FOREVER, and JUST friends, then yes. If you have any romantic intentions with the woman, acting like you DON'T have any intentions is the WORST thing you can do.

There's a link at the top of this page called the DJ Bible...click on it and start reading. This is the best thing you can do as a n00b.
 

cluelessasian

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Canada
thanks everyone for your reply!!! wow this board is really helpful.

so I guess i've been doing the right thing now and will keep up the work by not befriending her


*sign* all the good asian girls in my school are taken
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
^

woot~! :cool:
 

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
Something else for #2 that you might remember is hot and interesting chicks often have hot and interesting friends, even if the one you know is taken...

Social proof is never bad, either, but before you can cash in on these two positives you have to get over her :(
 

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Good replies, if you're going about it the way it should be done, age (especially ONE year LOL) won't matter worth a diddly. When I was in HS, a year could mean the difference between yes and no, unless you put a lot of effort into socially deprogramming the girl, but out in the real world, it matters much less. Age becomes less a problem the larger the gap, with me I'm 21 and the women I date are 30 and up (no older than 40 or so unless they really take care of themselves).

'Slinger :cool:
 
Top