Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seventh part - Poetry and storytelling

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the most neglected, hated and the most AFC thing that can be found on this site. Therefore I have taken the opportunity to give all the persons who say poetry is AFC a boot in the butt. Poetry IS the way for a Don Juan, Poetry IS emotional, poetry IS seductive. Womens weakness are words. The right words can always penetrate an otherwise iron clad defense. Don't neglect such a powerful weapon in your arsenal. Another thing that is so powerful is that you can tell so much more without looking wierd than you ordinary could.

Section I - AFC Poetry

Bring a bucket, I think you are going to throw up before this section is at end. I will just want to state that ALL the poetry tips that can be found at romantic sites are bull. They say poems like this one are romantic:

Ohh Nicole I love you so
When I look into your eye
see your smile, watch the sun rise
I just want to die,
because I'm in heaven
and I never want to leave

I wrote it, no fan mail please. :) If this is what you call poetry then I understand why it is banned from here. There is just so much more depth in poetry than these disgusting and corny poems that most people seem to write to their beloved one. The basis of the poetry is not to say what you want to say, the goal you want to have is her to feel something when she reads it. Much like when listening to music. I want you to see the big difference between AFC poetry and the more advanced poetry that we will cover later.

Section II - Seductive Poetry

Now we get to the exciting part. We will learn how to write seductive poetry. The heart of poetry is emotion, you have to feel something in order to write anything, this is crucial to any poem. The emotion you have will be written and when she read it she should feel it. Pretty simple it might seem, but it will take a lot of practice to be any good at it.

The second most important thing in writing poetry is to use the right words. All words have some meaning attached to them, rage seem stronger than angry for example. Try to be very vague about everything you write so she can fantasize about it in her own way.

List of some useful words

Afraid
Air
Awaken
Barren
Betrayal
Blaze
Broken
Burn
Calm
Conquer
Death
Desire
Desperate
Disappear
Dream
Ecstacy
Enchant
Energy
Ensnare
Enslave
Excitement
Fantasy
Fear
Fire
Fly
Forever
Forgiveness
Glass
Glow
Hate
Heart
Innocense
Life
Lost
Lonliness
Love
Lure
Magic
Moon
Mystery
Night
Passion
Perpetual
Pleasure
Poison
Pure
Rage
Sadness
Shadow
Silence
Sin
Soul
Spellbound
Spring
Star
Surrender
Transfixed
Universe
Voice
Whisper
Winter
Wonder

A sample poem

|I wonder what the night is hiding from us
what fills the air with such unravelling mystery?
Is it promising us a passion and sin
a glimpse of burning ecstacy in our fantasies
or a threat of pain and death?
A sadness and rage, that will not forgive

If you listen closely, can you hear a voice?
can you feel the excitement in your body
as you turn around and see that no one is there?
just the fragrance of a soul,
blown away in the wind
Lost forever, just an echo

close your eyes,
feel it caress your skin, gently
What magic is that,
writing a message in your heart
Come closer to me, it whispers
allowing your desires to awaken

Are you afraid?|

Most guys don't understand poems at all, they wonder what the fukk is wrong with girls who's swooning over a guys words. We will probably not understand at all, but girls love poems. (At least the more intellectual or romantic ones :)). I am not the best poet in the world, but I can probably teach you something about it. Asking questions in the poem is good, it create a connection between the poem and her. Use strong emotionall words, avoid clichés at all cost. Also use actions and commands. I.e "Close your eyes" "feel it caress your skin". Ask me questions if you wonder about anything.

The poem is best delivered either at a environment that fit, the one above would fit well in the night, or in a letter.

Section III - Storytelling

This is pretty simle to master, but it will take som practice to tell a story in a good way. There is basically four things that you should think of when you are about to tell a story.

• Talk slow - People have a tendence to talk too fast for the brain to understand. A storys goal, like the poem, is to awaken emotions in the listener. Talk slow, I would say 60-70% of your traditional rate is good. When you talk, try to talk deep and pronounce the words as good as you can.
  • Use pauses - Do not speak too long without doing a short paus. Pauses is best used to make important parts of the stories seem more real or at least, more emotional. "Haplo walked slowly in the dark alley (pause) behind him he could hear (pause) footsteps, (pause) just behind him. (pause) Slowly,(pause) very slowly,(pause) he turned his head..."
  • Use emotions in words - Any story will sound bad if it doesn't have any emotion in it. Try to be enthustiastic when you tell it, or if you are doing a seductive story, then add passion or lust in your voice. It should not be especially hard, at least not the last emotions since you most probably feel lust or passion when you are around that girl. If you can try to match the emotions in your story with the emotions in your words.
  • Illustrate with action - When you tell the story try to match the action in the story with your own movements. For example, if the story goes "And Fabian drew his sword against his own father" Then illustrate it by drawing a sword in action. It will seem very strange at first, but just give it a shot.

There are a few things left that I want to warn you about if you are about to tell a story to someone. Avoid at ANY cost that you have a chance to be interrupted, the emotions she feel seem to vanish if you let the two of you get interrupted. Therefore a walk in the night is the perfect setting for a story to be told. The environment is magic and mysterious, especially if there is stars, and it is very private and easy to show emotions.

If you in get lost in the story, then it was all in vain, you have to remember every bit o it and never doubt anything you say.

I will end this post here because it is already long enough. I might add some stories or how to write a story later, it can be found in the replies of this post if I write it.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Boogerman..

I'm not big on poetry (nothing against it, i just don't do it), but I understand the importance of words and more importantly, how you say them.

good tips.

.Drow

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing poems that aren't about love.... That's a pretty good thing to do. Or writing about love, but not yours.

This can be hard to do, but when you invite a girl, put a paperbook or something like that on the desk. Well of course, you'll write your poems there. Now just say to her to look around and go to the kitchen, or anywhere else. I'm almost sure, she'll be interested by this strange paper and is going to read it.

I think, it's better for a girl to read a poem, and maybe later you can read it to her.

About the story making, very well done, but what stories are you talking about? From your life, some "legends" or anything else?

EDIT: Did I miss the sixth part of your... Ermm... Tips? :p

Last edited: