"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Setting up this date

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Ok, so thursday this chick and I went clubbign and went to her place nd made out. The next day I call her and she sounds crabby (with mon yelling in background) and i Tell her ill call her later , she says call her tomorrow because she doesnt work.

I call her Sat. and she sounds pretty sick, I talk to her for a good 2 mins and ask her what she's doing sunday night and invite her out to this nice resturant called Bucco De Peppo. She said she'd love to go but depends on if she's still sick of not.

Should I call her Sunday to get denied (cause shes still sick). wait for her to call me sunday, or just call her and take a chance because she's prolly interested?

I can't tell if she's playing games... or if she's for real, and if so should I wait and NOT call when she asked me to?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Call her on Tuesday to see how she's doing. If she asks why you didn't call on Sunday for (a show of interest on her part) tell her that you didn't feel that she would be up to going out since she was sick. If she sounds disappointed, tell her to plan something for the two of you to do. If she agrees, she is definitely interested. If she balks at it, well.....
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
OMG, come on you guys!!???
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
ANY OTHER REPLEIES PLEASE!??
 

PhoenixPUA

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix, Arizona
Why do you want so much replies? Fransisco was right on the money about this one, so I figue you should take his advice and see how it goes. Also, you shouldn't start new threads about the same stuff hence "Internet Met" post.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Call her in a week.

If she is really sick, then give her time to recover. If she is blowing you off, then calling so often won't help your cause anyway.

PU other chicks in the meantime.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If she is sick then wait at least a week to call - if she says, "y didn't you call sooner" say, "I didn't want to catch anything contagious, considering I will be fairly close to you, if you know what I mean." And laugh it off - use hunor. If she says "I'm stilll sick" then say, "I understand I don't want to get you any sicker" and then laugh it off and say "call me when you are contagion free". Simple as that!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I decided not even to bother for a week because she's been taking care of her mom who just had surgery for cancer (fact) and she works 2 jobs and shes sick apparently (i found this out through a mutual friend)

shes not avoiding me most likely
 
Top