"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Setting my grave (part 1 of 2).

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
I killed time writing posts, debating...coming back for more...debating..thinking..etc.

I'm killing time writing this..I killed time writing about my ex. I killed time writing other dumb posts. I killed time explaining to people what they already know and should be doing. We're all adults, how comes the ones who do know what they want are sitting here killing themselves? How comes we want something but don't chase it? We're not ready.

I almost killed myself and my dreams by staying here too long. This has nothing to do with suicide, it has to do with the self.

I killed time debating wether or not I should post this.

For the moment, I'm done.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I killed time writing posts, debating...coming back for more...debating..thinking..etc.

I'm killing time writing this..I killed time writing about my ex. I killed time writing other dumb posts. I killed time explaining to people what they already know and should be doing. We're all adults, how comes the ones who do know what they want are sitting here killing themselves? How comes we want something but don't chase it? We're not ready.

I almost killed myself and my dreams by staying here too long. This has nothing to do with suicide, it has to do with the self.

I killed time debating wether or not I should post this.

For the moment, I'm done.
Ok, see you tomorrow! :up:
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I killed time writing posts, debating...coming back for more...debating..thinking..etc.

I'm killing time writing this..I killed time writing about my ex. I killed time writing other dumb posts. I killed time explaining to people what they already know and should be doing. We're all adults, how comes the ones who do know what they want are sitting here killing themselves? How comes we want something but don't chase it? We're not ready.

I almost killed myself and my dreams by staying here too long. This has nothing to do with suicide, it has to do with the self.

I killed time debating wether or not I should post this.

For the moment, I'm done.
Okay snowflake.......

i killed a decade of my lifetime with not being redpilled and suffering the consequences.

Go and knock yourself out boi.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
This is what negative T looks like. Get some sun, get in the gym, and bump up the protein & healthy fat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top