Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Setting Goals - Cutting Down

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to cut down a significant amount of body fat and am having a difficult time sticking to my diet/lifting routine because of how intrusive it has been on my life and how I have basically no goals from which to gauge my progress.

Basically, my diet/lifting routine isn't that intrusive, but considering the fact that I really enjoy consuming alcohol (particularly beer) on the weekends and because I'm usually too tired/achy to participate in other activities I enjoy that are really high cardio, not having a real tangible goal is really starting to wear me down. I've been deviating a ton and don't want to completely fall off the wagon.

I don't know if my gym's trainer measures body fat, but I'm planning on getting into contact with her to get it measured weekly/biweekly so that I can set some tangible goals. Until then, and on the off chance that she can't/won't do that, what other options do I have in terms of setting some goals so I can actually see my progress in cutting down?

I mean last time I cut down I lost weight but it's only a really small amount, considering that I'm lifting too so I'm replacing it with muscle. Any ideas on what else I can do to keep myself motivated over this? :confused:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you that drinking beer is so bad for you. An average light beer is around 140 calories for a 12 oz can. So lets say you drink 6 beers. That would be 840 calories.

Cutting/losing weight really just comes down to will power and motivation. It takes a lifestyle change and a lot of hard work.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your email