Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Setting boundaries - Reverse effect

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Example: -

Him: - If we get into a relation I wouldn't like if you go out with your male friends/office colleague for dinner or drinks. That needs to stop.

Her: - If you expect me to do this I would expect the same. No more contact with female friends when in a relation :|

How do you guys deal with such situations? How do you guys keep a plate when in a relation?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you set boundaries for a plate?

Or why would you spin plates when In a relationship?

You only set these types of ball and chains when you're willing to be chained down yourself.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sylvester the cat: - My question is more toward given the below situation how would you keep a chic around and not stick to one (your gf) If in case your relation ends in future.

You say do not got out with male colleague. She says do not go out with female friend (a plate maybe in case if your relation doesn't work out)

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YeeZus said:
Sylvester the cat: - My question is more toward given the below situation how would you keep a chic around and not stick to one (your gf) If in case your relation ends in future.

You say do not got out with male colleague. She says do not go out with female friend (a plate maybe in case if your relation doesn't work out)
If you are telling your girlfriend not to see male colleagues but you are still seeing other women then that would make you a hypocrite and you would have no legs to stand on should either of you be caught seeing someone else.

The whole point of an exclusive relationship (which is what you are asking her to be in) is that you are committing to the other person and that you are exclusive. If you are still seeing other women then you are not in an exclusive relationship. You would be in an open relationship where both parties are free to see other people. Capisce?

If you are already thinking of an exit strategy for fear of this relationship breaking down then it doesn't say much for the longevity of this relationship is all I can say.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. You can't say one thing and do another. It never works out.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a beta move to tell a woman that she can't see her male friends. It shows you are insecure and jealous which is beta behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
If you are telling your girlfriend not to see male colleagues but you are still seeing other women then that would make you a hypocrite and you would have no legs to stand on should either of you be caught seeing someone else.
I totally agree with this. There is a school of thought that guys should have women on the side, but women should not. The guy who wrote The Sex God Method supposedly lived his life like this. He demanded his plates were faithful to him, but he saw as many women as he wanted. If you found some very weak minded women, I suppose that could work. But I'm with you, it's hyposcrisy.

Partizan said:
I think it's a beta move to tell a woman that she can't see her male friends. It shows you are insecure and jealous which is beta behavior.
On the other hand, if you tolerate women who regularly see their male friends, you're pretty much a schmuck. I have NO problems with setting boundaries for my women, none whatsoever. But if she insists on seeing other men, she can hit the road. I don't put up with that garbage in my life.