"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serotonin

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
So serotonin is a hormone. It's a hormone that pickup artists want at a very healthy level.

Eating eggs cheese salmon and nuts increases serotonin basically. But you need wheat in your diet to turn it into serotonin

What's healthy serotonin level do? ( just from my memory)

Regulates :
- increased dominance
- less aggression
- increases mood stability and self control (puts you in a good unshakable mood)
- increases how moral you are
- increases your ability to read other people's emotions
- makes you groom people and try to make them better
- makes you more likely to believe in God
- increases your ability to adapt
- increases pro social behaviors
- increases how courteous you are
- decreases physical fear and anxiety
- regulates memory and concentration

The list goes on. So you know how women test you? They test your serotonin level. Cause think about it. You want frame control right? To be unbothered

You guys should look into this. You can also meditate to increase it
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Oh also

According to modern psychology female attraction is based on the dominance hierarchy. Which is basically there's a whole bunch of different areas where you can be dominant and the more you are dominant in the more attractive you are
 
Top