Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Situation part 2

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so some of you may remember I posted this thread a few days ago and got some great advice. I've quoted the original post because that thread got moved to general (not sure why, since I'm over 25) and I can't edit it otherwise I'd just link to it.

Anyway, the reason for this thread's creation is to now discuss how exactly I should handle this.

First off, I just want to say I'm taking the great advice given by you guys to NOT contact this other guy in any shape or form. I'm good with that.

What I planned on doing was to arrange a face-to-face meeting with her tomorrow to break it off with her (as I think doing it via text is pretty lame).

I was going to approach it like this: Tell her that I think we're incompatible and we should both try to find other people, and that I strongly believe she's been cheating on me by her actions lately (not going to mention the real reason I know). I'm going to end it on the best terms possible. I'm going to say that I plan on exiting her life completely and not interfering with any of her new relationships at all, and she will never hear from me again.

Are there any objections to this approach? Thoughts?

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. just wow.

First off, i doubt she was raped. seirously doubt she was raped.

SEcondly, honestly, she doesn't even deserve you trying to justify why you want nothing to do with her..

Take out your "game" card, charge this to it, and move on with life. lesson learned.

You will be a better man for going through it.

I would never contact her again, for any reason, whatsoever. this...woman.. is crazy. seriously. you don't what the hell she might do. this goes beyond i like her and i have feelings, blah.. no.. she's bat**** crazy. **** game, now you are just trying to keep your ass safe. you don't know what this woman is capable of.

avoid at all cost.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. just wow.

First off, i doubt she was raped. seirously doubt she was raped.

SEcondly, honestly, she doesn't even deserve you trying to justify why you want nothing to do with her..

Take out your "game" card, charge this to it, and move on with life. lesson learned.

You will be a better man for going through it.

I would never contact her again, for any reason, whatsoever. this...woman.. is crazy. seriously. you don't what the hell she might do. this goes beyond i like her and i have feelings, blah.. no.. she's bat**** crazy. **** game, now you are just trying to keep your ass safe. you don't know what this woman is capable of.

avoid at all cost.
I hear ya man. I'm definitely looking to just defuse this thing. This is not about game, it's strictly about damage control and getting out of this thing unscathed.

That's why I want to break up on as good of terms as possible and make it clear that I have no intention to ever see her again so she understands I'm no threat to any of her future relationships.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you aren't listening. you are trying to rationalize with someone who is anything but rational.

Do.Not.contact.her.for.any.reason.what.so.ever.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after 'i began dating a 7 month pregnant girl' i stopped reading but i assume from the response it turns out she's a crack ***** with a string of violent babydaddies lined up etc

do not contact her or explain anything. if you have a shred of common sense or self preservation instinct in you, have nothing to do with her ever again starting now

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Listen to this advice. You're in way too deep and can't see any of the angles here. Like they said in Carlito's Way, If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble.

Run, don't walk away from this one. Leave it. No contact. If you gotta get stuff...forget about it. This is a burning building...dive outta the window. Don't look back.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I understand that the situation is horrible. I get it. I'm getting out asap. The only thing I'm considering doing is simply breaking up with her in person, and then going no contact from then on and I'm never planning on seeing or talking to her again. I simply want to amicably break things off to defuse any possible future situations. One concern is just simply ignoring her from this point on may piss her off even more than a civil break-up, and she might worry I'd come in and try to break her and her new bf/husband up by mentioning the cheating. I would specifically tell her that this won't happen.

What specifically about this situation makes you guys think even ONE FINAL meeting (only to break up with her) would be disastrous?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She

Is

Fvcking

Crazy

SHE IS DATING YOU AND SHE IS ABOUT TO GET MARRIED TO SOME GUY IN THE MILITARY, AND SHE TOLD YOU SHE GOT RAPED, AND HAD SOME DUDE UP THERE THAT WASN'T HTE DAD.

DUDE COME ON.

I

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what we're saying is that breaking it off with her personally will make no difference whatsoever to the likelihood of bad sh!t coming at you later because she has no integrity and nothing that is said will alter the basis for her decisionmaking which is pure self-interest and delusion

i cannot fathom your belief that this b!tch deserves anything from you, you assume she thinks the way you do i.e. 'she might worry' no, no she won't, if she wants bogan revenge she will have it regardless

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. you need to tap some new a55 asap your mind is clouded by pent up semen

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
Ok, I understand that the situation is horrible. I get it. I'm getting out asap. The only thing I'm considering doing is simply breaking up with her in person, and then going no contact from then on and I'm never planning on seeing or talking to her again. I simply want to amicably break things off to defuse any possible future situations. One concern is just simply ignoring her from this point on may piss her off even more than a civil break-up, and she might worry I'd come in and try to break her and her new bf/husband up by mentioning the cheating. I would specifically tell her that this won't happen.

What specifically about this situation makes you guys think even ONE FINAL meeting (only to break up with her) would be disastrous?
You are trying to kiss a shark good bye. When you should be hauling ass out of the water. You really have no clue what you have on your hands. This is the type of woman who ruins the lives of clueless men like yourself and make you believe it was all your fault. She really doesn't care about you. She doesn't care about amicable. She might get pissed off because you stopped being a little bytch and try to contact you to regain the upper hand and play games with your head. That's why we advocate NO CONTACT. Under no circumstances. Even if she texts you that she is commiting suicide! She's trying to draw out that weak, white knight who likes to save women in bad shape. You really need to read up on that behavior (dating a pregnant woman shows you have deep seated issues you need to work out).

Yes one final meeting might be disastrous for you as you are not street smart/game smart enough to have avoided this type of woman in the first place. She has way more game than you. You're a 2 year old playing a grand wizard at chess.

Trust someone else, because trusting her or yourself hasn't been working. Fly you fool.

Reaction score
Obliteraga

Ok, some background. so I began dating a pregnant girl (who was around 7 months at the time) for around 8 months ago.....

Red Flag Number One. A single mother. This means that give or take, she makes HORRIBLE dating choices and selections in a partner. The "rape" claim is most likely just a cover up for choosing a guy that has no suitable fathering skills.

We got along well and within a few weeks she was telling me she loved me.
And you should have asked her "what's your definition of love"? Anybody can make ill-filled statements but for real, what does "I love you" mean from a person that shows signs of not loving themselves/being unstable/being totally immature?

.....Later on, while we were talking, this girl (my girlfriend) began telling me some of her deep dark secrets. She used to do coke and smoke marijuana and participate in threesomes. She then tells me that the current guy who she says is the baby's father is most likely not the real father at all. She claims she dated a guy around 9 months ago who brutally raped her. This, she said, was who she believed the father was
Ok. So all this time, she has the guy that she KNOWS is not the father, buy and provide for a child that she KNOWS is not his? She mentions at the hospital that she HATES this guy that's NOT the father? Why does she hate him for? He's not the father of a child but clearly demonstrates better fathering skills then whomever the real father is, he showed up at the hospital....he started dishing out cash.

That shows a LACK of character in this woman. So there's another redflag, she makes bad choices in selecting dating partners and she has LOW character. She's NOT relationship material and incapable of true love. You ARE NOT in love, more in desperation and neediness.

Fast forward once again a few months. I notice she's always getting text messages from random guys.

Now, this guy she seems to be talking on the phone the most with, we'll call him Bill, seems to be the most suspicious. She takes the call in front of me the first time, and this dude apparently hears my voice and says he hates me and wants to shoot me. I ask why she continues to talk to people who openly hate someone she supposedly loves, and she says he's just a good friend. Whatever. All the calls from then on out, she takes in another room where I can't hear.

In the messages, I was informedthat this "bill" guy is head over heels for her and there's a chance that her daughter is actually his.

Red flag number three. She has NO MORALS and NO VALUES. A "good friend" is exactly that, "a good friend" NOT somebody that makes statements about shooting a partner if that partner has not demonstrated any reason to do such a thing (which shows signs of jealousy). She's actively allowing other guys to call her, sex-text her, etc., ALL while she's supposedly "dating" you. That shows that she has no values and morale, and she's not a lady. A lady wouldn't do anything like that, especially allow someone to speak that way about her partner if that partner hasn't given that "good friend" a reason to speak that way.

So let's sum up the red flags so far: she makes bad choices in partners, she has a low level of character, and she has a low level of morale.

The girl is NOT relationship material yet. She needs to GROW UP.

At this point I'm absolutely floored and my heart is broken to pieces. This girl was my first love and the one I lost my virginity to (after she pressured me). I guess at this point I have to ask what I should do.

This was one of the few girls who seemed to accept me for everything that I was. We became boyfriend and girlfriend. This was the first girlfriend I've ever had. Obviously I have no experience with this.
Yes, it's very clear you have no experience with dealing with different types of women to judge their relationship material ability. Some women you want to **** and leave, some women you can be in a relationship with (because their head is on right), and some women you just want to get away from.

This girl in particular, has a low level of character, does not comprehend a good mate OR MAN when she sees one, nor has a decent level of morale. She's too immature, stupid, sex-crazed, and is NOT ready for a serious relationship NOR being a mother at this point. I'm willing to bet she will be a HORRIBLE mother to that child and might even lose custody of it, but I don't like to wish that on anybody.

There's tons of women out there.

You usually attract what you are in some cases, and in this case I believe that's what occurred.

You were needy. You mentioned that this girl was one of the few that accepted you for everything you were. Well, there's ALOT of girls that will do that WITHOUT coming baggaged with low character, low morale, and a bad selection choice of mates. You do NOT HAVE TO SETTLE. Only needy people settle. The needy man will most likely ALWAYS attract the morally WORST in females. Why? Because like attracts like, and the needy man and the moral-less woman have one thing in common: they do not love themselves and are not mature.

Because you were so needy, you deliberately overlooked the OBVIOUS signs of what was wrong with this girl because, you didn't want to break off the "high-feeling, feely goody feelings of LOVE" you were having with her.

Love is more than a feeling. Matter of fact, love isn't a feeling at all. Love is when two mature people come together to create a mature relationship and possibly a growing family. Two immature people cannot be in love because love is FIRSTLY depended upon love of self first (maturity), if you are immature, you are not YET in the position of loving yourself.

The girl is immature and not capable of love. And you are immature and not capable of love at this point either.

You need to take some time off dating women for a couple of weeks and try to center yourself personally. Find out who you are, start to develop love and values for yourself. Start to understand that you are NOT running out of suitable women out there. If there's ANYTHING we are NOT running out of in this country, is suitable women, they are out there....but you might have to put some effort forward to identify them by having to weave through all the bull**** that pops up in the front of the crowd. I don't know, but for some reason the ****ty women always seem to line up in the front. The ****ty women always seem to be the most noticable, sometimes you have to scroll HARD to find the suitable ones, but they are there.

You don't owe her any explainations, she's incapable of having any intelligent conversations with you. The only reason you want to "talk" to her is because you are HOPING she says something to "get you back in" because you are so needy. Your neediness STILL actually wants this to work out some way. Your neediness is like a drug at this point, it has you negatively addicted to a "high feeling" of false love that is impacting your ability to reason, think, and behave rationally.

So as a result, you must treat this like a fein would treat a drug they are trying to stop using. You must TOTALLY seperate yourself from the drug and the environment it came from.

> Don't text her

> Don't call her

> Don't go around people that remind you of her

> Change your number if you have to

See this as rehab and treat it accordingly.

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do need to tell her you are ending things because if you don't and just disappear there is a chance that she might show up again at a later date.

Do NOT accuse her of cheating. You aren't going to gain anything at all in the situation by doing that. Just tell her that you have decided that you no longer want to be in a relationship and want to meet and date other women. Stress to her that it would not be right for you to get involved with other people while still in a relationship with her, because that kind of behavior and betrayal is unacceptable and trashy. This will let her know exactly how you feel about her behavior without tossing around accusations. It will also make her wonder if you know what she's been up to. It will also leave her knowing that you are a better person than she is and that she didn't deserve you.

Once you have that conversation get the hell out of Dodge and stay out.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:

Why do you want to meet with her one last time? Are you holding out on the secret hope that she just might become the woman you have longed for in that last meeting... do you think this is a movie where hopefully she'll see the error of her ways and changed forever and you two and the baby will live happily ever after?

This isn't Hollywood.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN.

She'll get over it QUICK. Trust me.

You do NOT need to get the last word in, you do NOT need to have to explain it to her.

One concern is just simply ignoring her from this point on may piss her off even more than a civil break-up
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo... someone's worried they'll upset mommy?

Are you kidding me? THE WHOLE POINT IS TO STOP TALKING TO HER.

Why would you care about how she feels or whether something pisses her off or not? The whole point is to end it... PERIOD.

PERIOD.

Nothing more, nothing less. NO MORE CONTACT.

And if you don't get it after my post, you won't. And then you'll arrange for a meeting and try to rationalize with her "THE WHY", and she won't get it... she won't get why you want to break up with her... and in fact, her first piece of reasoning will be: Oh, he's breaking up with me because of the baby, what a prick, just like all the other men.

And you'll be left there, without having the last word in, without having come across the way you wanted to.

NOT CONTACTING is the BEST way to do this.

Stop asking us about how to help you out with a last meeting or whether you should do it... you already have a general consensus. There is nothing more to talk about.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannnot believe how fvcking stupid you are acting.. i'm sorry i'm going to have to break it down for you.

If you talk to her again and try to expalin to her the why as the guy above me said, she is so crazy/heartless, i am willing to bet money that this is exactly what she isg oing to do:

her new man comes back from the military, and she is going to drop hints at him how this guy.. i mean he was so despserate for a woman he even told me he would take care of my kids, and then when i told him that i wanted nothing to do with him he tried to rape me....

i mean she already lied to you about being raped. she plays the rape card dog. any waoman that plays the rape card, do not contact. do not contact. do not contact. that **** is no game son. i had a woman who i wouldn't date/kiss/**** tell everyone i had tried to rape her, and that **** threw me for a loop. lesson learned.

run. run. run. get away.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. A couple things:

The Message Boy said:
Ok. So all this time, she has the guy that she KNOWS is not the father, buy and provide for a child that she KNOWS is not his? She mentions at the hospital that she HATES this guy that's NOT the father? Why does she hate him for? He's not the father of a child but clearly demonstrates better fathering skills then whomever the real father is, he showed up at the hospital....he started dishing out cash.
Yeah, at the time, she tried to convince me that he actually was the father. Then later on told me she was "90% sure" that he really wasn't. She hated him because she claimed he wasn't there for her and abandoned her while she was pregnant and wouldn't "own up" to being a dad. Supposedly he rarely ever talked to her while she was pregnant and only showed up a few times. Whatever.

Because you were so needy, you deliberately overlooked the OBVIOUS signs of what was wrong with this girl because, you didn't want to break off the "high-feeling, feely goody feelings of LOVE" you were having with her.

Love is more than a feeling. Matter of fact, love isn't a feeling at all. Love is when two mature people come together to create a mature relationship and possibly a growing family. Two immature people cannot be in love because love is FIRSTLY depended upon love of self first (maturity), if you are immature, you are not YET in the position of loving yourself.

The girl is immature and not capable of love. And you are immature and not capable of love at this point either.
I agree that I was needy and did overlook the signs. Looking back, I see even more that I missed.

I'm not sure I agree with your definition of love as you seem to be describing a natural byproduct of love (coming together and creating a family) rather than its intrinsic nature. I believe that it IS a feeling, and more. I think it's possible for immature people to fall in love, but it is merely imperfect or incomplete. Something's missing.

I'm also not sure how you can categorize me as "immature" simply because I have low self-esteem. Inexperienced, yes. Needy, yes. Naive, yeah probably.

I believe that I AM capable of loving someone, even if the love for myself is lacking. It may be harder to love someone without loving yourself, but I would not say it's impossible.

All that being said though, I don't believe this girl truly loves me. I'm under no delusions about that. All of her actions have been incongruent with what I would consider truly loving someone.

You don't owe her any explainations, she's incapable of having any intelligent conversations with you. The only reason you want to "talk" to her is because you are HOPING she says something to "get you back in" because you are so needy. Your neediness STILL actually wants this to work out some way. Your neediness is like a drug at this point, it has you negatively addicted to a "high feeling" of false love that is impacting your ability to reason, think, and behave rationally.
Nah, that's not true. I'm not hoping for her to reel me back in at all. That wouldn't be possible at this point because I do not trust her. I would be constantly wondering and there would be turmoil. I would be unable to have a relationship with her even if I wanted to (and I most definitely DO NOT).

I'm under no illusions that anything can be salvaged from this and it is 100% over. I'm not even planning on "just being friends." She's going to be ejected out of my life completely.

Anyway I did read your whole post and it was very good. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Kailex said:
Why do you want to meet with her one last time? Are you holding out on the secret hope that she just might become the woman you have longed for in that last meeting... do you think this is a movie where hopefully she'll see the error of her ways and changed forever and you two and the baby will live happily ever after?
To defuse the situation. No I don't think she'll change her ways. No I will not be living happily ever after with her.

I will admit that I personally would like an explanation FROM her, but I know I will not get one (a truthful one anyway) so I know it's a lost cause, thus I won't bother trying to get one.

I know she isn't rational and I will not attempt to rationalize with her. I am simply going to appeal to her emotions so she will understand that I am no threat to her and her new bf and will simply fade away quietly, and never contact her again from that point on.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo... someone's worried they'll upset mommy?
Hardly. You're missing the point. I just want to end it on good terms so, like I said above, she will understand I'm not a threat and DO NOT plan on coming out of the woodwork to mess things up between her and her new bf/husband.

I couldn't care less what she actually thinks, but I do care how she feels, but only for the reason already mentioned.

OMGWTFLMAO said:
You do need to tell her you are ending things because if you don't and just disappear there is a chance that she might show up again at a later date
I agree. I don't want that happening. I want her to understand we are completely finished, no friends or anything.

Do NOT accuse her of cheating. You aren't going to gain anything at all in the situation by doing that. Just tell her that you have decided that you no longer want to be in a relationship and want to meet and date other women. Stress to her that it would not be right for you to get involved with other people while still in a relationship with her, because that kind of behavior and betrayal is unacceptable and trashy. This will let her know exactly how you feel about her behavior without tossing around accusations. It will also make her wonder if you know what she's been up to. It will also leave her knowing that you are a better person than she is and that she didn't deserve you.
This is good advice. Though I wasn't planning on calling her out and ACCUSING her persay, I was simply going to say that her actions lately have made me believe that she's interested in other guys and/or might've met someone, and that I was completely fine with it if that was the case, but I will simply need to move on.

I'm wondering if even saying that would be a bad idea. I may just leave that out and go with what you're saying. I haven't completely decided.

backbreaker said:
i mean she already lied to you about being raped. she plays the rape card dog. any waoman that plays the rape card, do not contact. do not contact. do not contact. that **** is no game son. i had a woman who i wouldn't date/kiss/**** tell everyone i had tried to rape her, and that **** threw me for a loop. lesson learned.

run. run. run. get away.
Very true. I don't take people throwing out "rape" lightly.

The ultimate goal is to "run run run" and get away, but I'm trying to play this as safely as possible. Like defusing a bomb.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that out of all of the advice in the two threads you've made, the only ones you've "agreed" to or shared a common mindset to, are the ones agreeing with you "talking to her".

Not that there's anything wrong, by all means... go ahead and make your mistake. But personally, you aren't her boyfriend, nor her husband, nor her relative... so you don't owe her anything.

As I stated before, you're going to agree with the view of "Talk to her" because your mind is already made up. So why waste our time asking us what we think... when your heart is already set on talking to her to break it off?

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't have to talk to her in person, but he does need to talk to her to cut things off. Based on what he has written about her it's pretty clear that if he just ignores her that she is going to track him down to ask why he's ignoring her. It also might make her angry if he doesn't tell her it's over to the point where she could start hurling around accusations against him. Since she has another guy on the side right now, it's the perfect time to make a clean break. She won't be too upset as long as he doesn't be an ass about it by pulling a vanishing act without breaking up with her.

IF he's going to talk to her in person then he needs to do it in a VERY public place and with a friend watching it all nearby, as a witness just in case. He could do it by telephone too.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I noticed that out of all of the advice in the two threads you've made, the only ones you've "agreed" to or shared a common mindset to, are the ones agreeing with you "talking to her".

Not that there's anything wrong, by all means... go ahead and make your mistake. But personally, you aren't her boyfriend, nor her husband, nor her relative... so you don't owe her anything.

As I stated before, you're going to agree with the view of "Talk to her" because your mind is already made up. So why waste our time asking us what we think... when your heart is already set on talking to her to break it off?
My mind isn't made up, or I wouldn't have posted this thread.

I'm talking theory here. If I were to talk to her here's how it would go down and why. xxx yyy. Pros? Cons?

That's all I'm looking for here. Pros and cons to talking to her, and what I should say for those who believe that breaking up in person is the way to go.

If you think it's a mistake, feel free to elaborate. I value everyone's opinion on this board and am taking everything into consideration

OMGWTFLMAO said:
IF he's going to talk to her in person then he needs to do it in a VERY public place and with a friend watching it all nearby, as a witness just in case. He could do it by telephone too.
lol you really think so? She comes off as that insane to you? No doubt she's insane....but....THAT insane?