Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Situation Need advice badly

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: not sure why this was moved from the 25 and over forum...

Last edited:

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, dude take a deep breath this is going to be hard to do but if you want a drama free or a fresh start in life without being trapped, now is the time to take action.

You dont want to become the fill in dad with the billfold.

Turn around and run as fast as you can and dont look back. One year from now you will see how wise of decision this was.

Your young. You have a full life in front of you. Dont allow this situation to dictate the rest of your life. Run faster.

Good luck.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I understand completely. THere's no way I would be with this girl.

But she is deceiving this guy. she's telling him all the same things she told me. he trusts her, he says he trusts with all his heart she's not cheating on her.

He wants to marry her badly, he's swearing on his mother's grave he'll be there for her. He served his country, and now he's going to marry a cheating *****?

He's gushing, he's in love with her like you wouldn't believe, but he's not lucky enough to have the information that I do. I can't let her get away with this.

I can't let her get away with this. I feel compelled to say something.

I want to vomit. I'm a wreck.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
I can't let her get away with this.

I can't let her get away with this. I feel compelled to say something.

I want to vomit. I'm a wreck.

Actually, your whole situation makes me want to vomit. :yes:

All I can say is this: "Run for your life!"

You're a lamb being led to slaughter and this can only turn out ugly.

It's time to work on yourself or your masochism will kill you.

Cheers!

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know I have inner game problems. I know I shouldn't have gotten with this girl. How was I Suppposed to know she was like this? there was zero indication. I was totally deceived.

I'm done with her. I don't want her back.

Actually, your whole situation makes me want to vomit.

All I can say is this: "Run for your life!"

You're a lamb being led to slaughter and this can only turn out ugly.

It's time to work on yourself or your masochism will kill you.
Why so insulting? I know I have inner game problems. This is my first girlfriend ever. Can you not be a little more understanding? I'm not trying to reconcile anything. Aren't you guys reading my post?

She's going to dupe some poor sap into marrying him. I just don't feel right letting her get away with it. I just want to expose her for what she is.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
1. Do not get involved with a single mother....or single mother to be.
2. Here was your clue right here (below).

As I said before, you will not stop her from getting away with this. All you can do is stop her from taking value away from your life.

Leave her to suffer the consequences of her actions.
I hear you dude. And I knew about the single mother thing. I made a mistake. I admit this. I am not trying to salvage anything from this relationship.

All i want is to stop this guy from marrying her so he doesn't have to experience the same pain I'm feeling. I'm looking out for the other guy who's getting played. Revenge is not on my mind. if I say nothing, someone else gets screwed over and she gets away with it

I also want to confront her, but I guess that's not the smartest thing to do...

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, what your really saying is you have oneitis for her. You still care. Your in a fog. Your infatuated. In your mind this is the only women in the world.

This is about you. There is nothing you can do to save her. You need to suck it up and bow out. It will be hard but you will never regret it.

Do yourself a favor and completely vanish from this mess. Never look back. You deserve better.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
logic1 said:
No, what your really saying is you have oneitis for her. You still care. Your in a fog. Your infatuated. In your mind this is the only women in the world.

This is about you. There is nothing you can do to save her. You need to suck it up and bow out. It will be hard but you will never regret it.

Do yourself a favor and completely vanish from this mess. Never look back. You deserve better.
I do have oneitis for her, this is true. this was my first girlfriend ever and I lost my virginity to her.

That said, I have no plans to reconcile with her. The only thing left is to sort out the injustice of this other guy getting screwed by marrying someone whose child he may not even be the father of, not to mention she's a cheating skank.

I'm torn on this. and it hurts a lot, not gonna lie. I feel physically ill.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
I do have oneitis for her, this is true. this was my first girlfriend ever and I lost my virginity to her.

That said, I have no plans to reconcile with her. The only thing left is to sort out the injustice of this other guy getting screwed by marrying someone whose child he may not even be the father of, not to mention she's a cheating skank.

I'm torn on this. and it hurts a lot, not gonna lie. I feel physically ill.
Seeking "justice' in situations like this is common but foolish.

Frankly,I agree with the other guys. Walk away in silence and let things take their natural course between them . IF she has revealed her background and other unsavory personal information to you, you can bet that she will play the same mind games with him.
Women like this only have one game and they play it over and over.

Learn your lesson, become better at filtering women before you get with them, and take note of all the warnings here about single mothers.
Young women do not just get pregnant by accident or bad luck. Every women knows how NOT to get pregnant, so a young pregnant woman is "that way " by choice.
The rape story is as old as the hills... it's BS.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
When is he being shipped home ? Do you live in the same town as he does ?
Can you guarantee your physical safety if he comes home?
Do you have his phone #?
IF you do, why not just point him to this thread via an anonymous text.

Frankly,I agree with the other guys. Walk away in silence and let things take their natural course between them . IF she has revealed her background and other unsavory personal information to you, you can bet that she will play the same mind games with him.

Learn your lesson, become better at filtering women before you get with them, and take note of all the warnings here about single mothers.
Young women do not just get pregnant by accident or bad luck. Every women knows how tNOT to get pregnant, so a young pregnant woman is "that way " by choice.
The rape story is as old as the hills... it's BS.
He is being shipped home in 2 months. I can't guarantee anything, my now ex-gf doesn't know where i live but she may possibly remember the name of the street, I don't know. she knows what I drive.

Also, it's worth noting that my now ex also doesn't know that I now know this information.

I don't have his phone number but I could contact him anonymously via facebook. I feel like I should do it soon while she doesn't know so I don't come off as the "bitter" guy and he'd maybe be more inclined to listen to me.

I definitely am going to avoid single mothers from now on. What you say about them becoming purposely pregnant worries me a little. We did have sex (protected, thankfully) but I did not ejaculate. I don't know about pre-*** though. She has given me rather messy head (few weeks ago) and I'm a little worried about her "auto-fertilizing" herself if you know what I mean. I wouldn't put it past her at this point. She also wasn't feeling well so maybe I should somehow get her to take a pregnancy test before completely cutting it off with her.

I laughed at what you said about the rape excuse being old. Now that I look back, it was rather pathetic and I can't believe I bought it even for a second.

I messed up big time.

Another thing I'm worried about is her telling this guy about me at a later point, and only getting her point of view (and she could say i raped her or something awful), and then I'd be a little more worried about him going ballistic. Whereas now, I could nip it in the bud...

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like the others said, i would leave without saying anything to he. dont bother giving an explanation to her or the soon to be husband. the more you get involved the more you do risk crazy girl and guy after you.

with the rape thing, i agree with jophil. ive heard soooo many girls say theyve been raped, when all along they got drunk, ****ed some guy and regreted it because she was slutting it up, then saying he forced her.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Telling You From 1st Hand Experience And Gonna Keep It Blunt.

Feel Like Im Writing To Myself)

Run!!!!!!!

I Was I A Similiar Situation 2years Ago. To Make A Long Story Short I Ended Up Doin Jail Time Over My Ex And Her "problems W/ Baby Daddy" Some Of The Hardcore Questions To Ask Yourself Is

1. Why The Hell Am I Taking Care Of Another Mans Child?
2. You Know She's Up To Bull****
3. See #1
4. Why Am I Stuck In This Situation, Is It Because I Don't Wanna Be Alone?
5. See #1
6. Or Is It That If I "lose" This One I Won't Get Another One?
7. All Of The Above

Please Listen To Me And Leave This Woman Alone!!! It Is Not Worth The Risk!!! Yea While Your Playing Daddy Everyone Looks At You As The Hero. But She Is Probably Seeing/screwing Other Guys Behind Your Back (it Already Happened To Me) So Screw Her And Move The Fvck On Seriously. Because If Anything Goes Bad You Could End Up Doing Jail Time Or Possibly Worst.

Ps. All Of That Crap & Bs She Told You In The Beginning Translates Into - I'm Not Responsible, I've Slept Around And Really Can't Afford Financially, Emotionally, Psychically. Will You Please Be My Kids Dad & Play Sucker Until I Can Get The Real One To Come Back? Better Yet Sign The Birth Certificate So I Can Get Money (child Support) From The Government. Thanks Sucker!!!"

Yea Screw Her And Moved The Fvck On For You End Up Like Me

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Telling You From 1st Hand Experience And Gonna Keep It Blunt.

(Feel Like Im Writing To Myself) :rolleyes:

Run!!!!!!!

I Was I A Similar Situation 2years Ago. To Make A Long Story Short I Ended Up DoinG Jail Time (ONE YEAR IN COUNTY) Over My Ex And Her "problems W/ Baby Daddy" Some Of The Hardcore Questions To Ask Yourself Is

1. Why The Hell Am I Taking Care Of Another Mans Child?
2. You Know She's Up To Bull****
3. See #1
4. Why Am I Stuck In This Situation, Is It Because I Don't Wanna Be Alone?
5. See #1
6. Or Is It That If I "lose" This One I Won't Get Another One?
7. All Of The Above

Please Listen To Me And Leave This Woman Alone!!!

It Is Not Worth The Risk!!! Yea While Your Playing Daddy Everyone Looks At You As The Hero. But She Is Probably Seeing/screwing Other Guys Behind Your Back (it Already Happened To Me) So Screw Her And Move The Fvck On Seriously. Because If Anything Goes Bad You Could End Up Doing Jail Time Or Possibly Worst.

Ps. All Of That Crap & Bs She Told You In The Beginning Translates Into - I'm Not Responsible, I've Slept Around And Really Can't Afford Financially, Emotionally, Psychically. Will You Please Be My Kids Dad & Play Sucker Until I Can Get The Real One To Come Back? Better Yet Sign The Birth Certificate So I Can Get Money (child Support) From The Government. Thanks Sucker!!!"

Yea Screw Her And Moved The Fvck On For You End Up Like Me

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol sorry guys double post mods please delete the one thats not bold

:up:

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if i missed something, but this girl sounds textbook bpd. jophil? Op - check out bpdfamily.com and read the articles and posts - may give u a better idea of what u r facing here...

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and she already told the guy or he already knows...

trust your instincts

RUN!!!

OMGWTFLMAO

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a genuinely good man who deserves a good woman. The woman you are with does NOT fit the bill. You can't salvage the situation and you should NOT try to. What you need to do is break it off IMMEDIATELY and get her out of your life. Do it RIGHT NOW before you get further attached to the baby. It will hurt and it won't be easy but it is something you MUST do. In order to have a healthy, good relationship you need to have trust and in light of all that has taken place there is no way you can ever trust her again. Please walk away and don't ever look back. If you stay the pain will only be worse. If you leave now you can take your dignity with you by being the one to break it off.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a similar situation before (nowhere near as AFC) but where I was angered by a girl I felt betrayed my emotions....

You know what, fvck it and send the guy the anonymous message! I'm not saying it will convince him as I'm sure he is head over heels for this girl.... but at least you let it out and will feel better. If he doesn't heed your warning then he is the sucker

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know how to handle this?

Smarten up and grow a pair man. See what's in front of your eyes. I know it's a tough time right now, but seriously dude.

She's nuts. She's moved on. She's chosen some other whackjob in place of you.

Be thankful you dodged that bullet.

(And I seriously doubt you're 25+ years old. Nobody over 19 gives a crap about whom they lost their virginity to. Smarten up.)

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
I'm a mmess
Obviously - so if you value your life just run for the hills before some lover kills you for good.