Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Relationship With Christian Girl

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship with a good, Christian girl for about a year and a half. On paper, she's the "perfect" girlfriend: she is 22, faithful, and a genuinely good-natured, kind person. She cares for me deeply (I'm her first boyfriend), and wants to get married in a couple years. Without a doubt, she is the best girlfriend I've ever had. In short, she has all the wifely qualities that most men would look for in a woman.

Problem is, this type of relationship gets boring kinda fast. Unlike many younger girls, she really doesn't play any games (grew up somewhat sheltered). She has strong Christian values (she's a pastor's daughter, in fact). While she is very attractive, she is also somewhat plain (doesn't wear pants, only skirts and dresses). And before I met her, she was a virgin.

Again, she has qualities that many men want in a girlfriend/wife. I just get to where I yearn for more the more adventurous, slutty types of my younger years (I'm 29).

Feel free to add your comments and opinions....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are bored leave. if she loves you she will light a candle for you if not it just wasn't meant to be. i don't know waht the problem is.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to mess with a pastors daughter before. One of the biggest jumpoffs I have ever dealt with in my life. These girls have been suprressed for years so when they get out on their own they are one of the most rebelious.

Anyway, If your not happy with your relationship then you need to leave it. Don't say how perfect she is, because is she was you wouldn't be making this thread.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I used to mess with a pastors daughter before. One of the biggest jumpoffs I have ever dealt with in my life. These girls have been suprressed for years so when they get out on their own they are one of the most rebelious.

Anyway, If your not happy with your relationship then you need to leave it. Don't say how perfect she is, because is she was you wouldn't be making this thread.

I put perfect in quotes. Nobody is perfect. What I mean is that she has really great qualities that I've never found in a single girl. However, every relationship has its ebb and flow, and there are some qualities that I don't like in her as well.

Also, if you really care about someone, it's not that easy to just up and walk away.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's the first pastor's daughter I've ever heard that towed the line. most of them are out drinking, stealing cop cars, screwing every guy they can, etc. Either she is a ticking time bomb or you got the only TRUE good pastor's daughter in the world.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First bf? Hahah...uh...sure you are. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

Impossible for a half way decent 22 year old female not to have dated in America. It is a number's game. Try moving to Ukraine for five years and NOT go out on a date. Couldn't be done. Why? Because the game is reversed in some parts of this planet. Just so happens that American men are what most women on earth want. Ukrainian guys? Uh, no. Ukrainian girls - HELL YES.

Remember, religion in America is fake. It is totally opposite of Christianity you find in other countries. TOTALLY opposite.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
First bf? Hahah...uh...sure you are. You keep believing that if it makes you feel good.

Impossible for a half way decent 22 year old female not to have dated in America. It is a number's game. Try moving to Ukraine for five years and NOT go out on a date. Couldn't be done. Why? Because the game is reversed in some parts of this planet. Just so happens that American men are what most women on earth want. Ukrainian guys? Uh, no. Ukrainian girls - HELL YES.

Remember, religion in America is fake. It is totally opposite of Christianity you find in other countries. TOTALLY opposite.
LOL. As I stated in my original post, her kind is rare. I thought the same thing too when I first met her, but it's true. She has two brothers as well (both older than her at 24 and 26), one of which has never had a girlfriend, the other dating his first girlfriend. Her and her family are true to the game Christians. Again, it IS very rare that you find girls (or people in general) like this, who are authentic and genuine in their beliefs....

Ukrainian girls, huh? Interesting non sequitur...LOL.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pastor's daughter with strong Christian values who is having sex before marriage? Slut Slut Slut!

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up with my ex when she got too religious on me. Too much BS that comes with it, plus the whole "God told me this"... Ugh

Also a lot of her behavior directly contradicted her religion, which leads to me having less respect for her... Religious girls can be a minefield (if you actually care about them).

It's you that has the problem so it comes down to you, not her. Are you happy? Are you likely to be happy?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand you guys at all....

Good girl comes along that actually values you as a person / sosuave forum guys = She's boring I need someone exciting in my life, I need a sl$t in my life how can i get rid of her?

hb8+ sl&t comes your way playing games, doesn't give a crap about you / sosuaveforum guys = Man how can I get her to text me back PLEASE HELP ME??!!!! How can I get her in my bed I can't read her!!!! HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HER

You guys are pathetic...some of you. I guess you now know what some women go through when they meet a nice guy. "He is a great guy but...I need"

This world is twisted, dark, sadonistic, and really it depresses me Sometimes I feel like I am living on hell waiting to be drifted away to the utpoia that isn't this existance....

anyways....You have a good girl man, that is young and you can mold her into anything that you wish...

It's hard out here, and if I were you I would keep her

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

Good girl comes along that actually values you as a person / sosuave forum guys = She's boring I need someone exciting in my life, I need a sl$t in my life how can i get rid of her?

hb8+ sl&t comes your way playing games, doesn't give a crap about you / sosuaveforum guys = Man how can I get her to text me back PLEASE HELP ME??!!!! How can I get her in my bed I can't read her!!!! HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HER

You guys are pathetic...some of you. I guess you now know what some women go through when they meet a nice guy. "He is a great guy but...I need"

This world is twisted, dark, sadonistic, and really it depresses me Sometimes I feel like I am living on hell waiting to be drifted away to the utpoia that isn't this existance....

anyways....You have a good girl man, that is young and you can mold her into anything that you wish...

I spoke about this in another thread yesterday'

have you ever read the book the fountainhead, one of the main character, , keating if I am not mistaken, has a very plain jane cute girl for years that is head over heels in love with him. he treated her like garbage. he only saw her maybe 1-2 times a month and she would wait for him patiently and never complained. she did whatever he asked when he asked. he proposed to her one day, she was as happy as can be.

one day, the female main character of the story if you will who is a smoking hot trust fund baby who gets what she wants type, just comes up to Keating and says "marry me" and he says "okay". on the day that he was supposed to marry the plain jane girl. stood her up at the alter. she did not like him. she viewed sex with him as a chore. the only reason she married him was because the man she wanted to have was not accepted by society. she actually despised her husband, seriously. she hated every thing about him. but he was so happy to have her and had completely forgo about the plane jane girl that he left behind

the problem with men, or that people in general don't understand is that "being nice" is not a virtue. A woman being nice to you and sweet is no more virtuous than an AFC buying candy and singing ****ty poems. Women aren't attracted to nice and neither are men.

I mean, I expect a woman to be nice, becuase that's what people do. No one wants a **** all the time around them, but there is nothing virtuous about it. being "nice" doesn't separate a person from the crowd of suitors. Anyone will be nice to you when you have something they want.

Look at in this case. I didn't want to go down this road here in this thread but i havve no choice.

let's look at this guy's first post in which he describes her "character traits"

good, Christian girl
faithful,
good-natured
kind person
She cares for me deeply
doesn't play any games
strong Christian values
also somewhat plain
she was a virgin

okay, that sounds like 50% of the guys on this forum for the most part. why should you be attracted to that? being a virgin is not a quality personal characteristic. lol I cared for a lot of girls deeply that did not want jack **** to do with me before i got here. i was very faithful to the women i got, didn't matter.

none of this equates attraction. and an woman who is into you, rather she be a christian or a wicca is going to not play (at least many) games, is going to be knid, good natured, these aren't virtuous these are signs of attraction.

that's why the OP is getting happy feet. it' snot about her being exotic or not he just thinks he can do better. this woman doesn't bring anything to the table that a normal woman who is hotter who is interested in him would not bring.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

What this guy said.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

I agree it does sound a bit like some BPD girl who craves drama and tosses out the quality guys in favor of the bad boy thug who abuses her.

On the other hand, if he's not attracted to her, he's not attracted to her. Sounds like she deserves better. Why should she get stuck with some dude who doesn't appreciate her good qualities. The OP is most likely just too young to be settling down yet.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
I've been in a relationship with a good, Christian girl for about a year and a half. On paper, she's the "perfect" girlfriend: she is 22, faithful, and a genuinely good-natured, kind person. She cares for me deeply (I'm her first boyfriend), and wants to get married in a couple years. Without a doubt, she is the best girlfriend I've ever had. In short, she has all the wifely qualities that most men would look for in a woman.

Problem is, this type of relationship gets boring kinda fast. Unlike many younger girls, she really doesn't play any games (grew up somewhat sheltered). She has strong Christian values (she's a pastor's daughter, in fact). While she is very attractive, she is also somewhat plain (doesn't wear pants, only skirts and dresses). And before I met her, she was a virgin.

Again, she has qualities that many men want in a girlfriend/wife. I just get to where I yearn for more the more adventurous, slutty types of my younger years (I'm 29).

Feel free to add your comments and opinions....
she can't be anything other than she is.

Do you want to get married to her? in honesty, is the main reason you're with her because she's hot, and not because you have similar values? what I mean by that is that due to her being Christian, she probably wouldn't put out any more than this.

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was gonna go out with a Christian girl...

but i was like damn....i can't help but say "fvck", sh!t, in my conversations. I dont think i'd be happy if i was filtered

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you:
  • What is it that you want out of your Life at your current age of 29?
  • Does she have any dealbreakers that make her no good for a LTR?
  • Is she reasonably attractive? (as in does she pass The Boner Test?)
If you want to keep playing the field, drop her. But IDK man... sounds like you have a good one in your hands...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

THIS. I think people are simply full of it. They love all the drama and *****ing. They *****, then go back to the same source that caused the *****ing, so they can ***** about it some more. They could easily prevent this, but they don't genuinely want to.

Men and women are like this. Men aren't the innocent nice guys finishing last - because they're doing the same exact things - only to ***** when the girl they are pining after is, as well. Literally at the same time. They both ***** about the same things they keep seeking after; avoid all the good ones - then ***** and play the victim. Rinse and repeat. People simply love chaos, drama, and *****ing. It makes their lives more interesting, since they don't have one already.

This is why its futile to give advice and support to people who complain all the time. They're seeking out this negativity, so that they can complain. They love it. They don't want it to get better - otherwise they'd get bored. They'd rather ***** about all the negative things instead. You'll find these people always seeking out drama - only to complain about it. Then, going right back to it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me, it really does seem "too good to be true". The amount of trash and low class women you have to go through to MAYBE find a DECENT one...let alone what this guy has, is astonishing. how many times has anyone on here think they've found little miss perfect in every way only to come home oneday and find her blowing the mailman or your best friend. it's hard to trust women, you get jaded. the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" comes to mind. you get screwed over a certain way by one woman and you tell yourself you won't let it happen again with the next woman and you're just waiting for the bad to happen. could this girl actually be legit? ofcourse but it IS rare...VERY rare. in fact if she is you say she is then mother f*cker you better be ring shopping tomorrow and take her off the market as fast as you can because it don't get any better then that. somehow you won the lottery while the rest of us are playing scratch-off cards hoping to recoup the $5 we spent on it and if we win $50 in the process then that's great. Ed Mcmahon showed up to your house and gave you a check that has you set for life.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Well for me, it really does seem "too good to be true". The amount of trash and low class women you have to go through to MAYBE find a DECENT one...let alone what this guy has, is astonishing. how many times has anyone on here think they've found little miss perfect in every way only to come home oneday and find her blowing the mailman or your best friend. it's hard to trust women, you get jaded. the old saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" comes to mind. you get screwed over a certain way by one woman and you tell yourself you won't let it happen again with the next woman and you're just waiting for the bad to happen. could this girl actually be legit? ofcourse but it IS rare...VERY rare. in fact if she is you say she is then mother f*cker you better be ring shopping tomorrow and take her off the market as fast as you can because it don't get any better then that. somehow you won the lottery while the rest of us are playing scratch-off cards hoping to recoup the $5 we spent on it and if we win $50 in the process then that's great. Ed Mcmahon showed up to your house and gave you a check that has you set for life.
This assumes that people aren't deliberately seeking out trash. Don't agree with that theory at all. They find all these loser women because they're either losers themselves, or are chasing after low quality women. You don't not know when someone is trash. The guys on here complain about all these hot, dumb, worthless, skanky women - because its what they're seeking after. They aren't going after good girls, and that's why they don't find them. Or if they do, its a rare occurance. They chase after the damaged, dysfunctional, loser women - then complain that they're losers. No ****... :trouble:

I was guilty of this at one point, as well. It's not that 99% of the women are worthless, and its impossible to find a good one - you just don't seek after them. All you see are losers because all you are chasing after is losers. It always comes right back to you. Dig in a dumpster, and all you're going to find is trash.