“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Seperating yourself from friends...

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
ok, well recently, i have been getting looks from a lot of girls, and i would approach in a second, but usually i am with a bunch of my guy friends... which brings up a problem.

I am surrounded by six friends, and am basically cornered into conversation with them, i see two hb 8's giving me eye contact and smiling, and playin wit their hair. Usin 3 second rule, i wake up, but cannot approach them, because my friends (who are AFCs & immature) if they see me doin this, then they will probably say something like "Oh stop flirting" or "He's trying to pick up girls again"... and they'll embarass me. so does anyone here have any ways on how to isolate YOURSELF from your FRIENDS?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
go by a different schedule....roam on your own. It's not like your friends are super glued to you.

How hard can it be to get away from em for a little while?
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Have you actually ever used the search button or read even part of the Bible, most of the questions you ask have been comprehensively covered. But do not care what they think and be the only one with enough guts to approach.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Just say "Be right back fellas.. " and walk up to the chicks...

You said that they might make fun of you... If they try just laugh and blow them off... "What are you talking about? I was going over there so they could hit on me!"
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I wish i had your problem, because to a don juan this is a non-issue. they will be blown away be your ability to walk up to girls. trust me. i have almost the exact scenario as you (minus the hb8's checkin me out) and i went for it. guess what? my immature, AFC friends now have a newfound respect for me, cuz NONE of them had the guts to cold-approach a girl like i did. even though she had a boyfriend, the reaction from my friends was the same. if you must, do it before you join up with these guys, or say you have something else to do, walk around a building, come back, and then talk to the girl. Just make sure you know which of these girls is single, because you can't turn around and ask a girl's friend after she turns you down for any reason. unfortunately, i chose the wrong one (FVCK!!!). Above all JUST ******* DO IT!!

good luck
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
They might make fun of you to eachother to feel better about themselves, but inside they're thinking why can't I do that?
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
jealousy breeds such comments from friends.

My friends were thought I couldn't get girls or something because they never have seen me with any, but now that they have seen me flirting with some of the finest girls in school they've gone the other way around and say to other friends that I get ALL the b*tches, which isn't true and somewhat annoyed when I hear that, I don't know why.

Your friends are just being boys ya know. No big deal.
 

speedballs

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Salt Lake City
I had a similar experience. I was talking to a girl I had just kinoed with pretty heavily (she started it though) and a kid, possibly the biggest AFC I have ever met, said "eddie, stop flirting with her" I just shoved him and said she's the one flirting with me (close to Raven's idea). She blushed a little, he shut up, and we kept talking.

He's never said that again.

Also you might want to just tell your friends its pretty stupid to do that and if you go over to girls to talk tell them to just keep walking.
 
Top