Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Separating groups of girls: seeking advice on tactics

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Could you suggest some advice for how to proceed in the following situation?

I met a group of 3 girls at an otherwise empty busstop, and struck up a conversation with them. When the bus arrived 5 minutes later, we all got on, and I kept chatting with them. I only had about 5 minutes on the bus too, and my stop was before theirs. It was a night bus, and no one else was on the bus besides us and the driver.

I failed to either get any of their numbers, or to deliver my number to them. I couldn't think of any reasonable way to do it: it seems like it would be silly to ask for all three of their numbers, and likewise it seemed silly to give my number to all three of them.

What should I have done? Just asked one of the girls for her number? Just given one of the girls my number? In these cases, which girl? (The best-, middle- or worst-looking one?)

Thanks,

d0g

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
might not be a bad idea to ask for facebook. if they are all friends, they're probably friends on facebook too. then you can private message each one individually and ask for phone numbers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do as vittletroll suggested but very important dont forget to fake interest in all of them, dont make the mistake of light your eyes when you get the facebook details of the girls you like while just bother writing when you get the ones of the fat girl.

You have no idea how powerful a butthurt fat girl could be for such minimal thing and how much effort she can put in sabotaging your plans with her cute friend, if those fat girls would put in dieting half the effort they put in managing their ego, they would all be models.