Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Sensitive Situ: Friend's Daughters

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
I met a couple of new friends, we've known each other a couple of months. Good guys. I've been over to one of my friend's houses, bbq, drinks, just hanging out. This guy's a bit older, he got married early and has two teen daughters.

These girls have taken a shine to me. They are flirting and joking with me. It's becoming more and more overt. I won't lie, I enjoy their attention. My friend is totally chill about it. He's about as far as it gets from the high strung, super protective dad. He's divorced, dates semi frequently, so he's not the 'traditional dad' type, or maybe he is the new traditional, which is anti-traditional. There is obviously zero chance I would ever try anything. But you never know.

Even then I'm still a little bit afraid of slipping up in a weak moment. The thought has crossed my mind. I don't want to overreact and 86 the guy for no reason. That would just be weird. Still, I'm slightly worried: should I be? How would you deal with a friend's flirty teen daughters?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Difference between choosing signals and AW is none, so unless one touches your dck by mistake you are fine assuming they are just AW, keep in mind women will not initiate anything on men, so you're fine, your virginity is safe, you will not be gang raped by your friend's teen daughters in the bathroom, be chill.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Just being over there at his house is like preapproval. That means you’re ok. Dad validate it.
If you were not, he wouldn’t have invited you over.

So to them you’re ok to get to know. Not a creep, etc.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Are these girls even 18? If not, you are sick.
That seems overly harsh. The OP said he wasn't going to do anything. Besides, 18 is basically an arbitrary number.
Why is he sick? Because he enjoys some attention from some pretty young girls? Seems like a natural reaction to me.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Even then I'm still a little bit afraid of slipping up in a weak moment. The thought has crossed my mind. I don't want to overreact and 86 the guy for no reason. That would just be weird. Still, I'm slightly worried: should I be?
Absolutely.

You should be worried that teenagers are going to force you to have sex with them. I’d be freaking out too. It’s almost as bad not eating or having a roof over your let head.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
You should be worried that teenagers are going to force you to have sex with them. I’d be freaking out too.
We might need our own #MeToo movement :)
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
That seems overly harsh. The OP said he wasn't going to do anything. Besides, 18 is basically an arbitrary number.
Why is he sick? Because he enjoys some attention from some pretty young girls? Seems like a natural reaction to me.
If you're into little teen girls, you're sick in my book.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
More fool him.

I think i'd lose a lot of respect for him as a friend. Sounds like a hippy.

My reaction when a friends younger sister did this was to look at the friend like, "are you going to deal with this?" and he didn't. That's why they're doing it, I reckon. Need a smacked arse. Dad's not doing his job or whatever.

My opinion is to stop hanging around with him. Sound like they're hippies.
Having three daughters myself, I will speak on the idea of raising daughters.

There was something I understood very early. Way before I was married.
The more you try to control your daughters, the worse they will get. In fact they will do just the opposite of what you want. Only now, it’s behind your back and much, much worse.

You let mom handle the daughters when it comes to boys and sex. Consider yourselves duly warned.
There is no easier slvt than a preachers daughter. Full on rebellion behind your back.

The more a man puts a tighter hold the more resentful she becomes. She is feminine and fully in the feminine imperative.
My daughters didn’t go through that because I could observe other men’s daughters and how they handled things. I could see their faulty errors. The imperative will not tolerate your moral code or your ideas.

Because I was smart I didn’t have to go through all that late night daughter slvt bull$hit. I did not generate resentment. If you want a slvt for a daughter...just try and force your moral code on her. They do more things right when you don’t.

A boy? Now you have something you can work with. Let mom raise him to about 5-9. Still be a big part of his life of course. Take him with you to even the store when he’s just a toddler. Introduce him to man things early.

He’s old enough to hang with you now around 7-9.
Now it begins. My son is fully red pilled and doing great.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
OP why have fckd up thoughts man? I would like you to snap out of the sht for the rest of us. You remember Khabib fight right? That dude comes from a contry within a country that has values. Why you think he fckd up Connor like that? It wasn’t pr. It was honor. Have some honor man. For the love and respect of your friend. Tell them you respect your friend, and how lucky they are to have him as father. Be a man everyone of us is trying to be. Admit this was a bad question to ask to begin with.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I remember visiting a relative, and her daughter's friends would come around, and there would always be one that would give me the vibe like in American Beauty. :eek::eek:o_O
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Both girls have crossed the line with me, to a degree. In front of their dad. He just ignores it. I think he almost finds it amusing. This is in a group setting. They think nothing of it. They think it's perfectly normal. I won't go into a lot of details here. But we're at a time of very loose, fuzzy boundaries.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Both girls have crossed the line with me, to a degree. In front of their dad. He just ignores it. I think he almost finds it amusing. This is in a group setting. They think nothing of it. They think it's perfectly normal. I won't go into a lot of details here. But we're at a time of very loose, fuzzy boundaries.
He may not find it amusing if you sleep with one of them. And where is the mother in this?
Too close to home, so to speak, as he is your friend and some of your interpretation of the situation may clouded a bit by what you are enjoying.
And like someone mentioned above, girls that age like to put on quite the show for a man your age, who is not too much older than them (I’m assuming they are 17ish), so they don’t see you as an asexual being. But again, not wise to entertain thoughts of it going somewhere, if that’s where you’re headed.

Less risky if they weren’t the daughters of your friend.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
If you're into little teen girls, you're sick in my book.
I don't think anyone is suggesting he should bang them.

To add to what some others have said, you do have to watch these teenage girls. On one of the rare occasions that I dated an older woman or a single mother, she had a teenage daughter (16-18, I don't really remember. She was still in high school though). Her mother warned me that she would probably try to steal me from her, apparently she had some history of doing this. Females are strange creatures.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top