Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sensitive Situ: Friend's Daughters

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I met a couple of new friends, we've known each other a couple of months. Good guys. I've been over to one of my friend's houses, bbq, drinks, just hanging out. This guy's a bit older, he got married early and has two teen daughters.

These girls have taken a shine to me. They are flirting and joking with me. It's becoming more and more overt. I won't lie, I enjoy their attention. My friend is totally chill about it. He's about as far as it gets from the high strung, super protective dad. He's divorced, dates semi frequently, so he's not the 'traditional dad' type, or maybe he is the new traditional, which is anti-traditional. There is obviously zero chance I would ever try anything. But you never know.

Even then I'm still a little bit afraid of slipping up in a weak moment. The thought has crossed my mind. I don't want to overreact and 86 the guy for no reason. That would just be weird. Still, I'm slightly worried: should I be? How would you deal with a friend's flirty teen daughters?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Difference between choosing signals and AW is none, so unless one touches your dck by mistake you are fine assuming they are just AW, keep in mind women will not initiate anything on men, so you're fine, your virginity is safe, you will not be gang raped by your friend's teen daughters in the bathroom, be chill.

R

Ranger

Just being over there at his house is like preapproval. That means you’re ok. Dad validate it.
If you were not, he wouldn’t have invited you over.

So to them you’re ok to get to know. Not a creep, etc.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 28, that's about the right age for a teen girl to think you're "hot." Enjoy their flirtations with amused mastery, but never go beyond that. Illegal + your friend's kids, not what you want on your conscience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these girls even 18? If not, you are sick.
That seems overly harsh. The OP said he wasn't going to do anything. Besides, 18 is basically an arbitrary number.
Why is he sick? Because he enjoys some attention from some pretty young girls? Seems like a natural reaction to me.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Even then I'm still a little bit afraid of slipping up in a weak moment. The thought has crossed my mind. I don't want to overreact and 86 the guy for no reason. That would just be weird. Still, I'm slightly worried: should I be?
Absolutely.

You should be worried that teenagers are going to force you to have sex with them. I’d be freaking out too. It’s almost as bad not eating or having a roof over your let head.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be worried that teenagers are going to force you to have sex with them. I’d be freaking out too.
We might need our own #MeToo movement :)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems overly harsh. The OP said he wasn't going to do anything. Besides, 18 is basically an arbitrary number.
Why is he sick? Because he enjoys some attention from some pretty young girls? Seems like a natural reaction to me.
If you're into little teen girls, you're sick in my book.

R

Ranger

More fool him.

I think i'd lose a lot of respect for him as a friend. Sounds like a hippy.

My reaction when a friends younger sister did this was to look at the friend like, "are you going to deal with this?" and he didn't. That's why they're doing it, I reckon. Need a smacked arse. Dad's not doing his job or whatever.

My opinion is to stop hanging around with him. Sound like they're hippies.
Having three daughters myself, I will speak on the idea of raising daughters.

There was something I understood very early. Way before I was married.
The more you try to control your daughters, the worse they will get. In fact they will do just the opposite of what you want. Only now, it’s behind your back and much, much worse.

You let mom handle the daughters when it comes to boys and sex. Consider yourselves duly warned.
There is no easier slvt than a preachers daughter. Full on rebellion behind your back.

The more a man puts a tighter hold the more resentful she becomes. She is feminine and fully in the feminine imperative.
My daughters didn’t go through that because I could observe other men’s daughters and how they handled things. I could see their faulty errors. The imperative will not tolerate your moral code or your ideas.

Because I was smart I didn’t have to go through all that late night daughter slvt bull$hit. I did not generate resentment. If you want a slvt for a daughter...just try and force your moral code on her. They do more things right when you don’t.

A boy? Now you have something you can work with. Let mom raise him to about 5-9. Still be a big part of his life of course. Take him with you to even the store when he’s just a toddler. Introduce him to man things early.

He’s old enough to hang with you now around 7-9.
Now it begins. My son is fully red pilled and doing great.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
OP why have fckd up thoughts man? I would like you to snap out of the sht for the rest of us. You remember Khabib fight right? That dude comes from a contry within a country that has values. Why you think he fckd up Connor like that? It wasn’t pr. It was honor. Have some honor man. For the love and respect of your friend. Tell them you respect your friend, and how lucky they are to have him as father. Be a man everyone of us is trying to be. Admit this was a bad question to ask to begin with.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember visiting a relative, and her daughter's friends would come around, and there would always be one that would give me the vibe like in American Beauty. :eek::eek:o_O

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Both girls have crossed the line with me, to a degree. In front of their dad. He just ignores it. I think he almost finds it amusing. This is in a group setting. They think nothing of it. They think it's perfectly normal. I won't go into a lot of details here. But we're at a time of very loose, fuzzy boundaries.

A

AJ84

Both girls have crossed the line with me, to a degree. In front of their dad. He just ignores it. I think he almost finds it amusing. This is in a group setting. They think nothing of it. They think it's perfectly normal. I won't go into a lot of details here. But we're at a time of very loose, fuzzy boundaries.
He may not find it amusing if you sleep with one of them. And where is the mother in this?
Too close to home, so to speak, as he is your friend and some of your interpretation of the situation may clouded a bit by what you are enjoying.
And like someone mentioned above, girls that age like to put on quite the show for a man your age, who is not too much older than them (I’m assuming they are 17ish), so they don’t see you as an asexual being. But again, not wise to entertain thoughts of it going somewhere, if that’s where you’re headed.

Less risky if they weren’t the daughters of your friend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is suggesting he should bang them.

To add to what some others have said, you do have to watch these teenage girls. On one of the rare occasions that I dated an older woman or a single mother, she had a teenage daughter (16-18, I don't really remember. She was still in high school though). Her mother warned me that she would probably try to steal me from her, apparently she had some history of doing this. Females are strange creatures.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I don´t see anything wrong with 18teen and 19teen. I love em. But I do prefer 23-24 though.