Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sensitive guys

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i have a girl friend of mine who was talking to me about this boy who is so sweet and sensitive, that he would cry while watching love movies and stuff like that...
when i heard that, the word "fag" came into my mind... any of you know if a man crying is a turn on for a woman? hahaha...
I'd like to hear some opinions

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guillain
hey i have a girl friend of mine who was talking to me about this boy who is so sweet and sensitive, that he would cry while watching love movies and stuff like that...
when i heard that, the word "fag" came into my mind... any of you know if a man crying is a turn on for a woman? hahaha...
I'd like to hear some opinions
Is she dating this guy? You bet your a$$ she isn't

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it has nothing to do with sexual orientation..chicks dont like emotional guys..

they like guys to be strong manly and support THEIR rollercoaster emotions (what a trade off eh?)

so a guy that is overly emotional is just like a girl...NOT ATTRACTIVE!

lesbians might dig him tho

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, she's not, but if she talked about him like that, it probably means that she likes that in him...

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I watch an emotional movie teers go through my eyes depending on how good the movie is and the message it conveys, in fact if you're human and not a total ****ing moron who's trying to repress his emotions then you will teer as well.

Has nothing to do with sexual orientation, and women do like sensitive guys,

A DJ has to be sensitive, if you're a true DJ you will understand this, but sensitive doesn't mean AFC, doesn't mean doormatt and doesn't mean emotionally unbalanced. Sensitive means secure, it means attentive and understanding. Open!

But i'm not going to go write an essay about this, you're probably gayer than him if you have trouble expressing your feelings, true confidence comes from being able to express yourself "like a man" of course.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a chick talking about this on The Fifth Wheel (that stupid TV show... and yeah, i know, i can't live my life by what's on TV...) But she said it's ok for a guy to get EMOTIONAL at certain things. She asked the guy, "Would you cry if you and your girlfriend broke up?" and he said NO. He said it was because he was a Marine, and taught to ignore his emotions.

So, i'm thinking a chick wants to date a MAN that can be EMOTIONAL on occasion, like when he goes through a breakup, someone dies, or something else really emotional happens, THEN he can cry/show emotion.

You have to be about 85-90% MAN, and throw in some wuss every once in awhile, or else it does come off faggy, if your ratio is 50/50, or 75% sweet/sensitive and 25% MAN.

But remember, SOME chicks LOVE the sweet/sensitive dudes. I don't think the majority of them do, and i don't think the HOT BABES like sweet/soft/sensitive wusses, unless they are married and the wuss does everything she says.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously they want a man who can express his emotions, what makes anyone think women want a ****ing robot? You people are being FOOLED by the DJ game, DJ = truth, freedom, love and being able to express it. Confidence doesn't come from games or trying to hide things.

Everyone is emotional, the people who don't express it, are hiding it, still there, you're a ***** if you hide it not if you show it, atleast the faggot **** who shows it and crys sucking on his thumb can work with it since its out in the open, but if you hide it you got that much longer to go.

Gotta be a MAN, to be a man it takes more than playing these ****ing games. :D

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Obviously they want a man who can express his emotions, what makes anyone think women want a ****ing robot? You people are being FOOLED by the DJ game, DJ = truth, freedom, love and being able to express it. Confidence doesn't come from games or trying to hide things.

Everyone is emotional, the people who don't express it, are hiding it, still there, you're a ***** if you hide it not if you show it, atleast the faggot **** who shows it and crys sucking on his thumb can work with it since its out in the open, but if you hide it you got that much longer to go.

Gotta be a MAN, to be a man it takes more than playing these ****ing games. :D
I was trying to see your point of view but your name hurling saved me from wasting the effort.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not name hurling at anyone on this message board, only trying to prove a point, I figured with the excessive swearing some people on this message board might understand if I spoke their own language.

Either way, all that is required for confidence is being open, freedom change, that is true love... DJ = love, being able to love yourself, being able to express ones emotions is a part of it. But in all things there must be balance. ;)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good views here. I remember way back in high school, I was one of those sensitive guys. I had a GF though, and she always told me that I shouldn't be so sappy. It's funny because I actually didn't think we were right for each other, so I was trying to get out of the relationship, so I became more sappy, in hopes that she would get turned off and stop liking me. By the way, on a side note, if you're ever going to break up with a girl, the only way to do it for good is to get to the point where she doesn't ever want to see you again, there is no "let's try to be friends" possibility, at least not any that would actually work that way.

Anyways, this girl continued to hold on despite me trying to become more and more sensitive and sappy, and all sorts of stuff that I'd hate admitting to. Needless to say, it didn't work, and she stayed with me. Crazy. I ended up having to just come out and cut her off, but she kept coming back to me for months after trying to get me to take her back.

I think this shows that if you are sensitive and in a relationship with a girl, she may not just dump you because you're like that. It's not that big a deal unless you're trying to get girls and you're all sappy, then it may work against you. A little sensitivity is good though, but when you are sensitive, be sincere and don't be more sensitive than the girl. That's the type that will turn a girl off.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you actually break down and cry from watching a movie, if you ask me you are on an emotional rollercoaster like an estrogen filled biatch. its a movie, for sh*ts sake grow some nuts.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking down and wheeping because of a movie or because of anything else for that matter pretty much should tell you you have a lot of repressed emotions you need to work on lol.

I'm not talking about breaking down, i'm talking about getting a teer in your eye, "feeling" something...

If you break down and cry, that's going too far.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Breaking down and wheeping because of a movie or because of anything else for that matter pretty much should tell you you have a lot of repressed emotions you need to work on lol.

I'm not talking about breaking down, i'm talking about getting a teer in your eye, "feeling" something...

If you break down and cry, that's going too far.
This one friend of mine was totally infatuated with this girl, and he would follow her around, but never really speak to her, since she was pretty shy and he was a little more outgoing (so he says, but he's actually not so good with women). Anyways, he was pretty good looking, so that helped.

Anyways, he finally got with this girl, and he just proposed to her recently. Before this, their relationship went through a breakup, and he called her, crying his eyes out. She took him back, and as I said, they're not engaged. Go figure. Anyways, the girl's friend was talking to me and she said "he called her and he was CRYING", in a way that sounded like she was shocked. Then she called him a dork.

I don't think crying means it has gone too far, but if you get a flat tire and are stuck on the side of the road, and you start bawling, that's a definite no-no. Also, tears are ok, but to me, that's about the extent of the emotion that should be expressed. No open-mouthed bawling allowed.

Mozart23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just another example of women not knowing what they want. I imagine they say that want a guy "who is in touch with his feelings" i.e. can cry here and there, but in reality it's probably a turn off for them, unless of course there is a just reason for it, such as a death.

But if a guy openly cries watching Little House on the Prarie, even if she say it's ok, her attraction level is probably droping, just as she says the opposite.

I think it can directly relate to the Jerk vs Nice guy trauma. Sure, most girls say they want a guy who respects them, but they are usually attracted to the ones who "need to be tamed".

But, on the other hand, if a normal guy has a very very very good reason to get teary eyed (i.e. not a movie), he could very well have every women in the room getting teary eyes with him.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about this i've met a more than a couple of girls who do prefer the afc approach.I think you should find out if she's actually seeing him.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's alright for a man to break down, at times, everyone has a breaking point from built up of repressed emotions etc, stress....

But a man, must be a MAN, and expressing your emotions is good to a point, breaking down b/c of a movie and bawling, is kind of well "FLAKY", I don't think a woman wants a man who will break down at any instance...

A woman no matter how mature and self sufficient she pretends to be always wants a man who she can lean on be taken care of etc..... So you have to be strong, not flaky, expressive not over extensive :)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote from the DJ Bible in a post from stockholder titled 'evil ways'

"Be open and precise to women. This is a show of confidence and it’s a way of saying that you don’t take bull****. Your emotions, your past, your weaknesses, your feelings (the emotional perception of events,) your fears should stay hidden. That way nobody will know what to expect from you which will eventually lead to people underestimating you and getting crushed or beaten up."

This is one of the best articles in the Bible in my opinion, if you haven't read it yet, read that article now. IMO I thought that it applied to this post.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men do cry. But we don't cry at the drop of a hat or start crying like a little girl every time the going gets tough.

I remember being in the emergency room with my wife. Doctor walks in and tells us she probably has the worst type of kidney cancer. We both cried our eyes out. Then I pulled myself together. One of us HAD to be strong, and think positive. Thank god the doctors were wrong, but at the time when something like that comes completely out of left field, it's almost impossible not to.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew an emotional guy once and he ended up getting married to this chick who used to FCUK him with a strap-on and he loved it.

I guess it suits him because he was the WOMAN in the relationship.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragnar
I knew an emotional guy once and he ended up getting married to this chick who used to FCUK him with a strap-on and he loved it.

I guess it suits him because he was the WOMAN in the relationship.
Lmao thats just ****ed up :), if my chic wanted to **** me with a stap on, and two of my girls did have a thing for the idea, It would take me YEARS before I warm up to the idea, they can stick fingers in no problem all they want, but dildos thats just pushing it.

I'm freaky, but thats out of my league at the moment.