"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Senior Prom

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
To all the seniors out there, our year is coming to an end, wow did it go by fast... Anyway, I just have a question for all the seniors out there, is prom a big deal to you or what....Right now I don't even have a girl nor any prospects for a date...I really don't want to ask a girl who is just a friend.....Any what do you all think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Go...come on...its your senior prom. Its a once in a lifetime thing, unless you go to another at a different school in addition to your own:p. Its quite rare to get an opportunity to do so much with so many women. They're all there to have fun and laugh and dance, they don't care who does it with them....and wouldn't it be great for you to be the one doing it with them or helping them have a blast. Hell, if you're a really good dancer, you could show them some moves haha:D.

Bring a date, you don't have to spend the entire prom with them. Go around asking other girls to dance, or just go onto the dancefloor and start dancing with random girls. Do it with some of your boys, you can all have a bunch of laughs dancing with random women, or even dancing like an idiot to attract attention and get weird looks.

Mingle like crazy....I Know For Sh1t Sure I Am.

To sum it up, yes prom is a big deal to me.

Trust me...You'll be glad you went ;) .....and there's always post prom stuff to do.


You reep what you sew...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You can skip school dances, and mabey semi formal. However when you skip prom, be prepared to look back in 50 years and go "WTF?" .


Go. :)
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
My senior prom was nothing special. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It just happened, and then it was over, and then afterwards you wondered why you spent so much time and money planning it. The best days of your life are never the ones you plan out anyways.

...But with that said, you should still go. It's just an experience in life everybody should have. You wouldn't skip graduation, would you? So just go, have fun, and then party it up afterwards.
 
Top