Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sending notes?

SaintSuave

Reaction score
Yo I was thinking I was talking to this one girl in class we were just making a project.We had a good time looking at drunken Santa pics laughing and everything.The sucky part of this I didnt get her number or anything.I was thinkin what if I just send her like a note saying stuff like. "Im interested in you, I want to get to know you better" you know something smooth like that.

You guys think this is a good or bad idea?I think its ok.This girl knows me and I know her so whats wrong.

SaintSuave

Reaction score
*adding to what I sayd*

Im not really aiming to get with her for like LTR just as friends at least u know.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
if just friends then that sounds fine, but if you want a better freindship then walk up and tell her, don't send her a note.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
send notes that are just jokes. something like "i've got a secret... im madly in love with you!"
but nothing thats actually serious. that just spells out pathetic, to me anyways

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't write notes, bad idea. I dont need to explain it.

Oh and don't say stupid things like "yo".

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever write a note(i'm not advising it). Don't write something that you wouldn't let her dad read. I saw my dad reading my sisters notes.... so yeah be careful

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the notes. Be a man, and ask her for her number straight up.