Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sending an SMS the next day to keep up the good vibes?

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I know, all the DJ literature says "do not contact for at least 3 days to avoid showing to much interest".

But a small SMS after Kiss & # closing her is such a mistake?
Maybe it helps keep her interest up?

Perhaps not the next day, maybe the one following.

And what about post sex.
The consensus seems to be to ALWAYS send an SMS saying that you had a great time. If you did, of couse.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
I know I know, all the DJ literature says "do not contact for at least 3 days to avoid showing to much interest".

And what about post sex.
The consensus seems to be to ALWAYS send an SMS saying that you had a great time. If you did, of couse.
You should know that the 'rules' are retarded. Do whatever the hell you want, as long as its not out of neediness.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post sex dont text, let her freak out and spend the next few days obsessing over you.

O wait i mean text her the next day to let her know you care and get her flowers for sleeping with you and make sure she knows you love her AAF.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth, MeHow advocates sending a text the next day after meeting her and even calling the following evening. His theory is you should try to insinuate yourself into her life as soon as possible and build comfort.
The main problem I have with the "wait 2-3 days" thing is that everybody knows about it, it's predictable.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is total AFC thinking... "she'll forget about me if i dont keep in contact with her ever day or so" ... and comes from "AFC type insecurity " ... if you did a good enough job wiht her hwo will she forget. (women only forget about guys they are indiferent to)
EVERY guy shes ever met contacts her every day or so... you will stand out MORE if you dont contact her much.. she will wonder WHY has this guy not called/texted me! and in fact will drive up her interest inyou...
also by contacting it shows shes already got you hooked ...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is SoSuave not MeHow lol.
What does that mean, we're only allowed to follow Pook's method?
Someone on this board mentioned that MeHow had helped him a lot, and that's how I started looking up some of his stuff. The thing I took from him is to give off a fun vibe, something I was lacking. I don't buy into everything he says (or anyone else, for that matter). You know, keep what works, discard what doesn't.

Anyway, I don't see a problem with texting the next day, as long as you're not needy. Of course there are guys here who say you should never communicate by text at all. But I've seen guys get massive success with texting so I don't buy it. I say do what you want to, as long as you're not coming from a needy place.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiken_Drum said:
If she is interested it´s enough if you wait 1 day. If she isn´t interested (she was drunken or she only wanted to get rid of you that´s why she gave you your number, etc) she will say “no, thx”, won´t even pick it up when you call and won´t call you back seeing your missed calls.

The only thing you shouldn´t do is:

a)
Don´t call more than twice! Two missed calls are enough. If she doesn´t call you back, she isn´t into you. For this reason is better to make sure that she has your number and name (and maybe picture) in her phone. I don´t call back numbers I don´t know.

b)
SENDIN
ANY
FVCKIN´
SMS
UNDER
ANY
FVCKIN´
CIRCUMSTANCES
!!!!!!!

Aiken_Drum said:
Yes, a huge one. Every kind of non interactive communications, where you can´t react on the fly on the actions of others and you can think about what to say is for AFCs. DJs make calls.

Aiken_Drum said:
If she is out for a chump, than yes.

Aiken_Drum said:
Nope. Never.

Aiken_Drum said:
And what about post sex.
Nope. Never.

Aiken_Drum said:
The consensus of who? Of the AFCs of the Round Table?

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
But I've seen guys get massive success with texting so I don't buy it.
Give me one minute and I will show you hundreds of threads saying "Help me pls! I wanted to call her... I enden up texting her... she said LJBF... how can I get out of the friend zone?".

Or should I call the "doesn´t matter what you say, it matters how you say it" rule in your mind? Apply it for a text if you can.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can send a text message, smoke signals or call her the very next day if you want to. If she likes you it won't change a damn thing but NEVER SEND ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THIS GONNA KEEP HER INTEREST UP.(that's not a good way of thinking)

bottomline, DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me one minute and I will show you hundreds of threads saying "Help me pls! I wanted to call her... I enden up texting her... she said LJBF... how can I get out of the friend zone?".
Obviously in that case he's coming from a place of weakness. He wanted to call her but didn't have the nerve. The guys I know who are successful with texting (and here's the key) make it fun. It's not coming from a place of insecurity, it's coming from a place of "I want to text you because it's fun".