Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Selling Out and Posers

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiight--

Me and my girlfriend, been going out for a month and about 2 weeks, and before this she was my best friend so it seems like a long time. Well, I spend all the time with her, basically I live at her house. I sleep, eat, play, and I am always with her. Her brother (6) even refers to me as their "dad" because I am always doing things for the family, and just being the male in the house who is there. Now my friends call me a sell out, because they will hit me up on my phone when I am out at the movies or eating with my girlfriend and ask to do something, and I will be like no, we are at the movies, or we just sat down to eat, I will call you when its over/when we finish, and they call me a sell out and hang up. Now my friends, they talk behind my back and talk **** about me, none of this to my face, for reasons I will never understand. But is spending alot of time with my girlfriend a bad thing?

Also, at school, my "friends" yeah those people mentioned in question one. They pose off me major. They all dress like me, they all listen to the music I listen to, they all act like me, walk like me, and even tell my jokes or cut downs. Now how can I deal with them without having to get violent, because last time I tryed to talk to one of my friends about it we got in this huge fight which led to me busting him in his nose and getting suspended from school. Thanks.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forget My Name
Aiight--

Don't say aight. It's not cool. You are on an internet forum, not a football game.

Me and my girlfriend, been going out for a month and about 2 weeks, and before this she was my best friend so it seems like a long time. Well, I spend all the time with her, basically I live at her house. I sleep, eat, play, and I am always with her.

Uh-oh... Don't hang around her too much...

Her brother (6) even refers to me as their "dad" because I am always doing things for the family, and just being the male in the house who is there.

I am not sure if that's good, but that's basically my role too. But I make it look like I am a nice guy with morls and stuff, not like I'm a slave. Do you?

Now my friends call me a sell out, because they will hit me up on my phone when I am out at the movies or eating with my girlfriend and ask to do something, and I will be like no, we are at the movies, or we just sat down to eat, I will call you when its over/when we finish, and they call me a sell out and hang up. Now my friends, they talk behind my back and talk **** about me, none of this to my face, for reasons I will never understand. But is spending alot of time with my girlfriend a bad thing?

Yes, it is. And I will tell you why.

Number one: As soon as you run out of things to do with her, the relationship becomes boring and will eventually end. The more time you spend with her, the sooner that time will come.

Number two: spend more time with your friends. You get a better reputation, and you can always get a new girlfriend, and your friends are usually more reliable.

Also, at school, my "friends" yeah those people mentioned in question one. They pose off me major. They all dress like me, they all listen to the music I listen to, they all act like me, walk like me, and even tell my jokes or cut downs. Now how can I deal with them without having to get violent, because last time I tryed to talk to one of my friends about it we got in this huge fight which led to me busting him in his nose and getting suspended from school. Thanks.

People see and understand that you started the trend and you get credit for that. That's good. But if it really bothers you, then don't assume a position of influence. Simple. People don't copy me even if I am a Master Don Juan, because I don't aim for popularity.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do people disect post like that, it just takes up space. its so dumb.

alltho the things WUWD says are true, just say em bro. don't copy the post agian. thats gio's gig.

:D

PEACE!

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't make it look like I am a slave, her mom is a single mom (her husband recently passed away in a car accident) and she has a lot to do, so I will take her little brother to wal mart or to the movies, or I will run and pick up some things at the grocery, things like that.

With the spending time with my girlfriend, usually I try to get my friends and my girlfriend involved in things, usually its 6 or 7 of us going to the movies, or to the mall. But lately my friends have been extremely distant from me, since I sell them out, and it's just been about 4 of us doing things together.

I do not "assume a position of influence" at all, I wear what I wear because I like it. I am not into the whole Abercrombie and Fitch, or American Eagle like all the rest of the kids. I listen to what I listen to because I like it. Most of my friends when I am with them in the car, they have the song downloaded at home, yet can't even remember the band who its by. I don't aim to be popular at all, I DON'T want to be popular at all...and yet everyone always is around me, and always asking me where I got this or that, or what's that new song is called.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
its no offense to you man but the same **** just happened to a friend of mine.

He started dating this girl and he went from hangin with us like every day to the complete opposite... We hardly ever see the kid anymore. Me personally im forgiving about the whole thign because i know **** like that happens early on, but my other friends are a different story.

They are the same as your friends. They bash the kid every chance they get because they feel like they were ditched and that they must not have been as close with him as they thought.

Best thing you can do is talk to them honestly... apologize and get your act together. No matter how much u might like this girl right now, your good friends are so much more important to you. Make as much time, (if not more time), for them as you do for her.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, don't listen to anyone flaming you because you are being a really nice guy here helping her family out after they lost their dad/husband. Sure, you don't want to hang around her ALL the time, but I guess this could be a special situation.
Secondly, people who make fun of you like that and you get into fist fights with ARE NOT your friends. My suggestion...get new friends

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vipe, I like you alot...yeah recently we met this guy through my girlfriends mom...and one day before we went out we picked him up and hes been doing EVERYTHING with me and my girlfriend ever sence. Now I just have to find a few more new friends, and everything will be just dandy...and I just said dandy.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
don't copy the post agian. thats gio's gig.
See? Posers. :D

j/k