Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self Respect vs Sex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an ex gf/plate that I have been on and off with for almost a decade. Insane mentally unstable totally non marriage material but......the sex is out of this world and has been for almost 10 yrs. I really like smashing her. Its addictive. Recently she did some really unfair messed up thing. She didnt reciprocate something and did a very selfish behavior. I cut her off and I know that it is the correct thing to do. But i still have sex withdrawals and part of me is trying to justify going back to her just to smash. She keeps calling me too.

Devils Advocate/ Small devil on shoulder:
The sex is really good. If women are children then why should I care if she acts poorly? As long as I am smashing with no obligation to feed her its all good right? I should put my pride aside and just get my rocks off.

Angel on shoulder:
Dont do it. Anything you cant say no to is your slave. Stand your ground even if that means you have to smash your other less sexy plates. Self respect and the abilty to walk away from bad behavior trumps everything.

I know what is right I just some support yall. Dat azz keeps calling me fellas lol

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep smashing her... That unfair thing she did to you, it clearly affected you and there's nothing wrong with that, you're human. She will probably do more of that in the future and only when you've experienced enough of that will you be able to pull away from her.

Sure, in your head you already know you should pull away right now, but I don't think you will be able to. So continue the ride and experience more of her bad behavior. Eventually, you'll be so disgusted and frustrated with her that you'll decisively put her with the trash.

Years ago, when I quit smoking, I had already decided in my head that I was gonna quit. But I also took the last 10 or so cigarettes from the package and smoked all of them with no delay in between, immediately lighting up the next when the former was finished. By the time I had finished the last one, I was DISGUSTED haha. That really helped me to back up the decision I had made!

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every guy ends up with one of these sooner or later. Basically I'm guessing it's the almost girl. She's actually quite fun to talk to and hang with. The sex is good but she wears red flags like badges of honour. You basically got to dig deep into your redpill roots. Realise that she will screw your around just like all the other guys she's fukin but don't take it personally and get bent out of shape. You know the deal she's giving you a compliment she thinks your suitable genetic material and or she's keeping you around for resources. Of course she probably has feelings for you but believe me they will turn very quickly once you've discarded. So basically it's not the sex that's the problem it's the feels. Personally I think an almost girl corrodes Your Soul. I be putting that energy into finding tastier plates.

It also depends how you play the game. I like LTRs so I use plating as a screening system. Which means they all get a shot at girlfriend status they just have to be smart enough and strong enough to abandon or at least cut down their sh1tty behavior.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my question would be this:

Why do you spend time on something you know can't progress when the opportunity cost is finding something with great sex which CAN progress?

I'd keep looking and see the crazy chick less, and the ho-hum in bed chicks less and open up more time for finding something you'd really prefer. Otherwise you are taking up your time (your most valuable asset) on distractions that do not satisfy you while sacrificing what you really want.

Create more opportunity to come across what you really want and make the time for it. Otherwise you are spinning your wheels and wasting time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my question would be this:

Why do you spend time on something you know can't progress when the opportunity cost is finding something with great sex which CAN progress?

I'd keep looking and see the crazy chick less, and the ho-hum in bed chicks less and open up more time for finding something you'd really prefer. Otherwise you are taking up your time (your most valuable asset) on distractions that do not satisfy you while sacrificing what you really want.

Create more opportunity to come across what you really want and make the time for it. Otherwise you are spinning your wheels and wasting time.
Sounds like someone paid attention in economics 101

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently she did some really unfair messed up thing. She didnt reciprocate something and did a very selfish behavior. I cut her off and I know that it is the correct thing to do. But i still have sex withdrawals and part of me is trying to justify going back to her just to smash. She keeps calling me too.
When any chick does something that you don't like, you punish her. If she makes the effort to regain your attention, reward her.

Don't cut her off because she's not relationship material. Keep fvcking her without commitment if that's what you're enjoying.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every guy ends up with one of these sooner or later. Basically I'm guessing it's the almost girl. She's actually quite fun to talk to and hang with. The sex is good but she wears red flags like badges of honour. You basically got to dig deep into your redpill roots. Realise that she will screw your around just like all the other guys she's fukin but don't take it personally and get bent out of shape. You know the deal she's giving you a compliment she thinks your suitable genetic material and or she's keeping you around for resources. Of course she probably has feelings for you but believe me they will turn very quickly once you've discarded. So basically it's not the sex that's the problem it's the feels. Personally I think an almost girl corrodes Your Soul. I be putting that energy into finding tastier plates.

It also depends how you play the game. I like LTRs so I use plating as a screening system. Which means they all get a shot at girlfriend status they just have to be smart enough and strong enough to abandon or at least cut down their sh1tty behavior.
Yeh she is the almost girl. And the sex is GREAT but she does wear red flags like badges of honour. They do corrode your soul man. Now that I am a month or two sober from her I feel much better. I have a gf now that is not nearly as attractive but she is mentally good for me. I do have p***y withdrawal from time the time and I am tempted to call her back. Thanks

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my story, the new gf and all. I ended it with the new gf because sex with her was boring. But the ex-gf is enjoying the c*ck carousel (while swearing up and down that she isn't) and I'm just not ok with that. Since I had feelings for her (6+yrs together) they came rushing in after every smash when she left and I didn't know where she's going and when I'd see her next if at all. So the emotional roller coaster was too much and kept my addiction for her strong. It sucks being alone too (for me who prefers a LTR) but I'll take the loneliness (and time for my hobbies etc) with the highs of the occasional dating etc over the other alternative.