Self Respect Should Always Come First

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should always have self respect

There are too many "men" who don't have any self respect....that is obvious from most of the threads on here!!

If you don't respect yourself....nobody else is going to respect you....how the hell is a woman going to have any respect for you, when you don't respect yourself?

Women will treat men like sh!t who don't have any self respect

They will cheat, manipulate, lie, treat you very poorly, and then end up dumping you....but most guys allow these chicks to treat them this way.

These "men" are afraid to lose their woman....so they let the abuse take place, while doing nothing as a man to gain any self respect.

No woman in the world is worth being sh!tted on....No woman in the world is worth having to jump through hoops....No woman in he world is worth having to go through endless drama...No woman in the world is worth sticking around for when she is meeting with an ex, just to say you have a chick.

Most of these chicks aren't that special anyway.....so why are you letting them do this to you?

A quality chick would not cause drama on purpose with an ex, a quality chick would not be chilling or banging an ex, a quality chick would not be disrespecting you.....but you guys have women just like this in your lives....you put up with their sh!tty behavior....why? where is your dignity?

Self respect is all about you as a man.....which is knowing your value and worth...if you accept women to sh!t on you....then you have no worth or value as a man because you don't hold yourself in high regard.

You should never be afraid to walk away from a woman....in fact that is the best thing you can do as a man....if she is not behaving according to your exact specifications, then you walk away with no questions asked....your dignity and respect comes first.

A woman will gain respect for men who act in this manner....it also teaches them a lesson in life that they are not that special and can't get away with their bvllsh!t.

Look at it this way....you have a chick who admitted to having sex with an ex right before or during your relationship...you let it pass and keep on being the wimpy beta....she loses more respect for you, while she treats you like crap...you are afraid of losing her so you become more beta/AFC hoping she will like you again...then after more torture and drama she ends up dumping you....this also goes for any chick disrespecting behavior.

So, you went to all that sh!t for what? To be treated like a turd while she flushed you down the toilet....what did you gain out of all of that? NOTHING!!....so why go through all that with a low quality chick?

Wouldn't it be easier to drop her while you have your self respect?

You put up with her crap because you were afraid to lose her....but guess what? you did lose her because she dumped you...so you lost her anyway!!

You already lost her when she was disrespecting you

There is no need to put up with this for any woman....she is not that special...no man should let a chick do this to them...but they always do...because they think they have a great chick LOL.

Women come and go fellas....they can always be replaced....why take sh!t from them when they are going to get rid of you anyway?....it's not worth it!!

They will always dump a man they don't respect while he hangs around for more abuse.

Develop an attitude that puts you in charge of the situation and the relationship....take control and get what you want out of it...if the chick isn't living up to your standards, then get rid of her!!

No questions asked...just walk away from a low quality chick!!

Anytime you allow disrespect or a chick the run the show...you are driving down AFC Road and you will go over the cliff

Keep your self respect and dignity and be a man!!

For my latest thread about the 10 Golden Rules for dealing with women...read it here.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=205938

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freakin great.

Print out the 10 golden rules, along with the 48 Laws of Power and prepare to dominate in your life.

If we enforced more boundaries like the ones listed above, then we'd have less bratty, spoiled, entitled princesses who make us miserable with their unreasonable expectations.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. A man who starts to disrespect me cannot even think of getting respect back. I will never look at him the same

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death Before Dishonor.

Under no circumstances will I sacrifice my self respect to be with any women. 1 chance per woman per lifetime.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giving the thread title.. I thought that was a givin. You can't be any kind of alpha or dj unless you have this basic self awareness of self respect. That is step 1.

For some it takes a few beatings to get it.. Others were raised with it because they had both parents to teach it to them and at the very least a dad involved in their lives on a regular basis to represent it. Lack of self respect and "bratty spoilt women I feel comes from broken homes.. Usually these guys infected with it, no self respect and nice guy syndrome, are raised by single moms.. Only knowing how to be emotionaly reactive to further more digging of your grave to afc-ness due to a lack of a loving male figure to balance out the emotional figure the child looks up to. Those are the "nice guy" types who's moms raised them to respect women and cater to their every whim.

Basicly single moms demasculate their sons into afc's.

Edit: to prove my theory.. Look at the divorce rate .. To how many of the moms get the kids.. To how many guys are afc and have to reprogram themselves.
/end ramble

Epi

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post... and this point is missed by alot of guys doing this stuff.

But for alot of people it takes going through that to realize it for themselves, I went through it myself and realized it. I bet if before I realized it myself I read this post I would rationalize why it didn't apply to me.

And the unfortunate thing is I see this in people I know. A guy in my social group who I only really see on fridays when we all go out and play pool, his gf is a massive *****. She goes out every weekend obviously looking for other guys, i've even seen her cuddling other guys and stuff and leaving with a group of them.

My other friend told him about this and he is just like "oh I know" but won't do anything about it.

And the first time he come out with us on the weekend she went crazy at him for going out, when she does it every single weekend.

Unfortunately it's not the only example I have of guys like this. :(

B

BeDJ

First off,

Define high quality. Is it high interest or high on the hotness scale?

Then, define self respect. Is it not banging fatties and not putting up with woman's sh!tty behavior regardless of her hotness?

To summarize your post:

Pursue women with high interest.