“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Self Relfection - TMM

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
I wake up, again and again. I wake up...walking in circles. I know to talk to girls I found attractive, I don't. I know I need to put action, I don't. I'm upset at myself and the situation. I lost multiple girlfriends for being too needy. I lost multiple women from excessive lying. I expect things to be easy and go my way. I want things to be easy and go my way. They do. Sometimes.

Though I see easy comes, easy goes.

My soul is crying to my heart to be as brave as it can be. I'm currently 21 years old and single. I feel ashamed of myself, I've been here too many times. I feel guilty for downplaying my desires. I don't want to regret this when I'm an old man. I don't want to miss opportunities because of my own lack of self-love. How can I be a man If I don't express my desire for women? How? How? How? How?

I lost too many due to this. I'm shameful.

I can choose not to care, I can choose to cross the line. Maybe, I'm overthinking when I should just be approaching (ding ding ding). My thoughts are choking please me, I don't need help. This is my battle. Go away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
This is just a deep thought I was writing. I didn't want to delete it so I posted it. I'm good. But you can see how I think when I dig deep into my thoughts with women/relationships.

Edit: This **** is kinda cringy lmao
 
M

member160292

Guest
It’s good OP, sometimes you need an outlet. You’re young and if you to get anything off the chest, share away.
Just minimize the thread creation please.
 
Top