"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Self-Mutilating Ho's

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
From my last thread about this 16 year old chick I met at a party. Well I got a call back from her and we hanged out today. The thing is she starts yapping on about her life story. How fvcked her ex bf's were yada yada yada...

Then I notice these nasty scars on her arms and near her ankles and ask her how that happened and she says her ex BF was treating her badly so she started cutting herself... Now this is sending alarm bells ringing in my head, she sounds like a bit of a wack job. So here are my pro's and cons if i were to date her.

PRO'S:
*Should be easy to get pvssy off. Certain of this.
*She's pretty hot for a 16yr old.(16 is legal here)
*She'll get me to stop watching my XXX porno's coz I'll be too busy pumping her... That's all i got for the pro's.

CONS:
*It wouldn't be good if we broke up then the next day I hear that she was found hanging from the ceiling fan in her bedroom
*She sounds posessive.
*Possible suicide candidate.
*Convo's with her are 90/10. I like it when chicks talk, but she doesn't shut her mouth.

I'd like to know has anyone here gone out with a self mutilating ho before and how did it turn out when you broke up?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
God You act like self-mutalators are freaks. Being mentaly institutionized three times in my life. I have plenty of experience. In this situation I'd say It shouldn't be too much of a problem. It's when they're socially inactive and self-isolate then someone comes into there bublle. they have a hard time letting thins out of that. A lot of teenagers mutilate. I wouldn't be too worried unless she gets really attached. Though on a side note. You are ****ing with someone who's in a weak position. It's like shooting a fish in a barrel. Sorta cruel, and taking advantage of her. It's on your judgement on how she would act. BY the way... she'd slit her wrists... Self-mutilators in genreral find suffocation and hanging as primative and grunt.Suicidal Women in genral find that too... If your desperate I'd say grab it but there might be bumps a long that path. Though it should be easy puss Should be fine
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I just went through this and it sounds like she has a personality disorder along with being mentally whacked out!!! As long as you don't attach any emotion to this chick, I'd bang her silly for however long the wave lasts.


PIMP
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
You guys must love extreme danger!

As an "old man" looking back I have to tell you , stay away from her, you have LOTS of time to bone girls, lots of time. I did not beleive it when I was 20 but all of your 20s and 30s await.

Don't get fukked up with some nut case who will twist you into knots.

Stay away, and move on...

Dietzcoi
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm actually more concerned for the girl. I'm sure she'll be quite easy to get sex from, but only because she craves emotional affection. Girls like this need sympathy, attention and need to feel self-worth. If you are thinking of using her for sex and bailing out, you may as well just hand her the razor blades when you're done.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Mr. Hash...

Do your hobbies include kicking puppies? Pulling the wings off butterflies?

I wouldn't advise get involved with her unless you actually care about her well being. If you're just looking for some a$$ then go elsewhere. Doing a "fvck & run" with this girl will drive her deeper into her neurosis. That's totally cruel. Do you really need to get laid THAT bad?
 

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2002
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
LMAO!
If you are thinking of using her for sex and bailing out, you may as well just hand her the razor blades when you're done.

I agree on that one. You'll just **** her up in the head more.
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
you'd think self-mutilation would be a rare occurance among women but i guess not. this must be a really popular "everyone hates me so ill get some attention" strategy. i swear, cutting yourself is on track to become as popular as the cell phone. im surprised somebody brought it up, but ive seen and/or heard of at least 10 chicks saying they cut themselves now or in their past.

creepy but i guess pretty common.

for being pussies some of these chicks are pretty brave to take a razor to their wrists.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
for being pussies some of these chicks are pretty brave to take a razor to their wrists.
Not really. Though you wouldn't understand. The cutting doesn't hurt them like you'd think. Instead of feeling bad or sad they don't know how to comprehend and release those emotions.So by cutting 1. they replace the emotional pain with a pysical one. and 2. as the wound heals it helps them feel pain. 3. Some of them lose emotion in shelling up and by cutting that pain is a close to emotion as they get.4. it's addictive for them becuase they don't have any other coping skills.5. there are some of them who lack attention and use it as a poser thing.

Sorry my last post was in haste.

As always I agree with WaterTiger.

Like I said. She's either a case

1. attention *****... She has mental problems plus she craves attention for various reasons. May explode

2.Can't cope.... Has a lot of **** going on around her and doens't understand how to cope.

3.Self Destructive..... Sorta implodes until everything is gone then 'blows up'


Your probably a case one. Though I'm not a shrink. But If you do date her. watch for her trying to manipulate you. Bipolar Behavior. She may switch moods quickly. That talkitive behavior. Can swing to throwing knifes at you. May get jealous... ect.

If she has trouble with her father in her past. Watch out big time.

If she seems to be a type two. Don't really sweat it.

Third Women like that tend to attract men like you who only want to bang and leave... Your ****ing with her mind.

Your choice though. I really wouldn't worry unless she's a type three. Chicks are scary as hell.... Well. Unless You've met me.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Capi, sorry to hear about your condition, but this behavior is not normal or good! Quit rationalizing the irrational!

Mr Hash, my advice to you is - flee!!!!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top