"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

self-improvement

weehee

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
in fight club it said

self-improvement is masterbation.

what do u think
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I think too many people look into movies too much...
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
I think Fight Club (like most other movies) was a movie that had many philosophical opinions. Only opinions - not facts. Furthermore, it is a movie that really appeals to testosterone driven teen males who take many opionions and sayings as truth.
Think for yourself - don't listen to quotes from movies or songs, bro.

Self improvement is masturbation? Hahahahahah! Look the two words up in the dictionary and tell me if self improvement has the same definition as masturbation.

Stay in school,

CB
 

weehee

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
no.. im not looking into the movie. just kind of giving credit cause im i guess quoting it.

im just thinking how do u see it. is it a negative view of self-improment or positive? or how do u define it?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by weehee
no.. im not looking into the movie. just kind of giving credit cause im i guess quoting it.

im just thinking how do u see it. is it a negative view of self-improment or positive? or how do u define it?
I see it as a negative view. Masturbation = Screwing yourself. I forgot who said that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
procrastination OR hesitation = masturbation ; in the end your only fukking yourself.
 
Top