"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Self-improvement websites, in all shapes and sizes

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Everyone post website you're very fond of that offer self-improvement advice in different forms. I'll start off...

www.mattersofsize.com - a great penis enlargement site with techniques on enlarging by inches in just months


Anyone have any others?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kravy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I have been doing this for while now, got my mates into it aswell.

http://www.thundersplace.com

Go on emule and you can get text files and videos on it.

Doesnt matter how tall you are, your **** will still be at average size.
Talk to ya tall mates, you will find out truth.
Chicks beleive this aswell.
 

Snoobs

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
hahahaha

an entire site dedicated to penis enlargement. hahahahah. well i guess if your small youd want to get bigger, but if you got the chick naked shes yours anyways.

peace, snoobs
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Snoobs is right. I just checked out their forum, and these guys are positively OBSSESSED. It's not a healthy lifestyle when you sit at your computer staring at pics of large ****s and feeling envy, and intermittently giving your little willy a tug or two in hopes of making it bigger. Unless you're definately on the small side, i.e. well under 5 inches, then I wouldn't recommend it - your time could be spent better. Like Snoobs said, once you seduce her it's too late for her to really place her priorities on your penis size. Unless your pecker is *tiny* (like 3 inches or some shyt), she'll still stick around because she's still attracted to the reasons with which you seduced her (your charm, personality, looks, etc.).
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
yeah, okay i agree - but im talking about TONS of websites for self improvement - let me list some examples

getting rid of acne websites
tips on how to dance
health and exercise / diet websites
defeating social anxiety
etc. etc....


any good ones people?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kravy

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
hhhaha lol ,its just like bodybuilding
if you want bigger muscle you work em out.
if you want bigger d$ck you work it out.

I want big muscle and big d$ck to go along with them :)
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
c'mon.... who has some sites?
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
I enjoy the bodybuilding.com forums for work-out, exercise, and cardio tips. Also another forum for tips and routines is elitefitness.com. They also have a lot of information on good diets etc. A lot of good folks there.

Try to to a google for Anthony Robbins or motivational and self improvement gurus and you'll probably find some websites with forums about self improvement in every aspect of life.

It can be difficult sometimes, I know. I stumbled upon this website by accident a few months ago so they are out there. You just have to look.

Hope this helps.
 
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
The way to get rid of acne is no big secret.. keep it clean, use some Benzoyl Peroxide, and a sponge that is abrasive to remove any clogging of pores. I used a sponge with Old Spice High Endurance body wash and it took it right away. And fragrance soap is supposed to clog pores. Ha! For body building,

www.skinnyguy.net
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
haha, yeah overgrow is a fun one - their forum is more active than ours! haha - that's not exactly what i'd call a self improvement website, even tho i am registered there, lol
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Awesome... any others?
 
Top