Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self improvement stack

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here’s one I use. I have noticed I am more calm but also have that testosterone edge which I love. With ashwagandha I get palpitations but not this. So it’s better for me.

I read on the package not to use for extended periods so I am using it when I need an edge but not every day.
It’s called Panax Ginseng

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make my own Kefir. It's cheap guys I bought the grains online. Afterwards just feed them milk.

It's cheaper than buying store bought which isn't as good

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make my own Kefir. It's cheap guys I bought the grains online. Afterwards just feed them milk.

It's cheaper than buying store bought which isn't as good
I used to do that too but they grew so fast and before I knew it I couldn’t keep up with the growth. Having to strain the grains every day got too time consuming

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do that too but they grew so fast and before I knew it I couldn’t keep up with the growth. Having to strain the grains every day got too time consuming
I know what you mean. I always have 2 jars going - this allows me to fill up a yogurt container in a few days.

You can give away the extra's or simply just eat them --- that's a nice probiotic boost.

I sacrificed a bunch of them the past two days. The kefir started culturing in a mere couple of hours and I really didn't want to have to start running the grocery store to buy a gallon of milk everyday

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I always have 2 jars going - this allows me to fill up a yogurt container in a few days.

You can give away the extra's or simply just eat them --- that's a nice probiotic boost.

I sacrificed a bunch of them the past two days. The kefir started culturing in a mere couple of hours and I really didn't want to have to start running the grocery store to buy a gallon of milk everyday
Yeah man I hear that. At one point my kefir grains had grown to the size of those large marbles

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lift weights, no soy, no processed foods.