Self-esteem issues

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster, keep this in mind when you're just putting yourself out there (which I strongly believe is important for self development and experience).

Most likely you'll feel like crap if you actually manage to bring yourself to just get 'out there'. It's like being a fish out of water. Here's where how you look at all that experience becomes important. If you see it all as some sort of mistake, that you regret doing it in the first place, that you were better off before you did it, then you're in trouble. I can't tell you what makes a person view their uncomfortable experiences more positively than others. Maybe an analytical mind is necessary. Or maybe you have to be so lifeless that even an uncomfortable experience is better than what you had.

Oh, and to recap you intial post, your self-esteem has nothing to do with getting the women you want. Some guys with better self-esteem still don't get the women they want. Some guys with tremendous self-esteem still don't get the women they want. Getting the woman you want is determined by your standards, whether you actually communicated with that woman, and whether you and her 'connect' at that particular point in time or at any other point in time.

Soapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
manbearpig said:
Are you a Buddhist?
You are a genius. Nope, not exactly a buddhist, but I do study their teachings. Awesome stuff too!

Locster is probably very very confused right now (look at all this advice!). But you are right- the only way is to put yourself out there. G'luck as this is easier said than done!

-Soapz-

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
I think I have found a nomination for the worst advice ever given.

You're telling him to be DESPERATE AS HELL for sex. Excuse my language, but how in fvcking hell can that help him? That's the complete opposite of what he needs to do. Yea, he'll notice a difference - that he was better off before. Do you even realize what you're saying? If this guy took your advice to heart, and just went after girls "trying to get laid like his life depended on it", he could get in major trouble. You don't know this guy, maybe he's so depressed, he'll do something crazy. He might go rape some girl in the park late at night. Maybe he feels up a girl at work and gets sexual harrassment suits filed against him. They'll sue his pants off, plus he'll get fired. How's your advice now? I'm not sure becoming homeless is a boost for your self-esteem. I dunno, he could hit on the crazy bag lady under the bridge or something.

I'm starting to dislike your existance more and more with every post of yours I read. You have no idea what you're doing. Go read the bible, go get some common sense, go jump off a bridge, whatever you need to do to stop being stupid. Please, for the sake of humanity.

*Calms down* <_<....... >_>.... um.... On-topic, I have some good news for you. Right now, you may think your young looks are hurting your game, but in a few years, they'll be helping you. Once you're like 25, you'll want younger girls more than older ones. Its not much, but hey, something to look forward to. Chin up man, life is fun. No worries!
Notice I said "get laid", not "rape". I don't know your fetishes, sorry.
By the way, since you think my advice is the worst ever, I think your advice is the BEST in the world, because every girl wants a guy to not be frank about his intentions. Really. Think about it, if you go up to a girl, and tell her she'd be the last person you'd fvck, she'll be in your bed in no time!
As a matter of fact, an even better way is this... say to the girl "I have NO intentions at all about wanting to sleep with you... my name is ace of flames, I like the band ace of base, plus I'm a gay flamer so maybe I can combine the two (sorry I'm getting off topic)" and then say to the girl "I never had and never will have any desire to even touch you, because I am ace of flames and I still believe girls have the coodies"

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
reallyfreakinlost said:
Notice I said "get laid", not "rape". I don't know your fetishes, sorry.
By the way, since you think my advice is the worst ever, I think your advice is the BEST in the world, because every girl wants a guy to not be frank about his intentions. Really. Think about it, if you go up to a girl, and tell her she'd be the last person you'd fvck, she'll be in your bed in no time!
As a matter of fact, an even better way is this... say to the girl "I have NO intentions at all about wanting to sleep with you... my name is ace of flames, I like the band ace of base, plus I'm a gay flamer so maybe I can combine the two (sorry I'm getting off topic)" and then say to the girl "I never had and never will have any desire to even touch you, because I am ace of flames and I still believe girls have the coodies"
lol

I can't give a response, its just too funny. You're so wrong so many times over, it just makes me laugh.

:crackup:

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes the rest of us laugh too.

.... ****ing crazy bag lady, lol. I'm gonna go find one of those.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
Locster said:
I need to find a way to get rid of the low self-esteem I've had most of my life. Im not by any means ugly but I only seem to attract ugly girls for some reason. It makes me feel like Im not good enough for hot women. The hot girls I see are either with the handsome older looking type or with the big, tall, bad boy type which makes me want to look like them. Most girls think Im atleast decent looking but the problem is that they see me more as the cute young boy than the handsome older looking type. I think this is a big part of whats holding me back from sarging the really hot girls.

What are ways I can get over this low self-esteem thats preventing me from getting with the women I want?
Jeez man you live in Los Angeles your sooo lucky that city has sooo many girls GOD if I was there I would be partying and getting laid damn man your lucky and here you are typin about low self esteem.Ohh well man I wish I was there in LA