"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Self Destructive behavior

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I have a problem, when I'm kept busy I'm fine. It's just I can't always keep occupied. When the boredom sets in a turn to pharmicuticals. **** I can't even get to sleep properly anymore, I got Nitrazepam sleeping pills but they do **** all. I gotta take a quadruple dose and then slam back a 6 pack just to fall asleep.

I know my mind isn't clear coz when I'm on weed my mind races endlessly, on a subconcious level I think that's causing my insomnia. How do you all deal with boredom? **** I know I'm gonna get flammed up the ying yang for this but **** it, Benzodiazpenes do that to ya with 7 beers, man im bout fall of my chari now. **** it. I don't wanna keep doing this for ever, I nto happy abotu it and nobody knows aobut my extra curriculum habits but **** fellas I know nothing else, I enjoy altering my mind. Don't think that **** will change, plus it's easier to pull girls when mind ****ed. Lateer :rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
mate

All I can offer you is reality and most junkies just dont see reality as a viable alternative. As with any junkie drugs can make an unbearable life seem bearable.

I have seen junkies walk in and out of our building get free needles and free health checks and most dont even bother trying a social worker or welfare worker unless its part of a probation report or court report. When they do see one they are usually pretty hostile.

If you really want to quit you will simply do what it takes, I have never seen a committed person fail to quit. The reality is most people dont really want to quit. As for convincing them, sheeeit, that aint possible. How can reality ever measure up to using?

If the stats are right, you are simply f#$ked...enjoy it while you can and good luck to you.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Sart, I am no "junkie" I hold down a full time job, don't burgle houses or do any real anti-social behavior. Most know me to overindulge in the drink, nobody knows about the pills I pop. Dexamphetamine, Codeine phosphate, Nitrazepam all combined with liquor.

Everyone stereotypes as drug users as "junkies". I am NO JUNKIE. I take offense to you describing me as a low life junkie. Drugs have not effected my work life, they seem to improve my social life, but I know I can't keep this up forever without getting the bad side.

You all don't understand, saying everyone that takes drugs is a "lowlife" I'm fairly socially inept, drugs are a crutch I'll admit. Maybe coming from a family that had alcoholism in them made me predisposed to addiction. Either way, I do better with the ladies whacked out then I ever would sober. As long as I don't let it consume my life.

I have been to a coucellor before for about 2 months, did nothing for me, I was sober for 2 months too, did nothing for me. When back to my old tricks and I was on fire with the ladies.

The straight crowd automatically thinks that people that take drugs are weak losers, well people on here that ask "when should I call back" are in the same boat. To each his own.

Sart I made a post and you start going on about junkies, I don't mainline any drugs. I'm not a addict.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
dude

I could have written that reply for you, it was a tester. Yes, you are a junkie but lets call you a user instead.

It does not effect your normal life but you A. Feel bored when you don't have it and B. You are hopeless with women when not using. Not only are they the perfect responses of a user, they are "everyuser" defenses.

The worker who didn't help you? The hatred of being called a junkie? Even though you use drugs.....let me guess...recreationally, just like others have a drink?

You are GONE! I have major upper management types who shoot heroine, but because (for a while) they still function, gess what? They aren't junkies. Prsion guys and "low down" guys who aren't gay, they just f#$ck men? It's called denial. You are worried about slipping and you write post for help, then complain about the advice you get?

Man........you are t ATYPICAL junkie. You are so far gone its rediculous. At least you can have some fun on the way. Okay, I'm off to shoot some speed, but I only do it every night and then later I will have some xanax to knock me out,but hey, I dont havea problem. See the logic?

Mate you just have to quit because, like all drugs, they will lose their shine and then you will need more, then your friends get a little scraggier...and so forth. Your source is already someone you would call a lowlife and whether you like it or not, he is in your circle. But, one great thing for you, junkies are the most welcoing community in the World. Always willing to accept new members into their society as inductees. Always waitng for new members.

Seriously.............good luck to you, genuinely, I hope you wake up. I would rather be an AFC than be on your path.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
The hatred of being called a junkie? Even though you use drugs
The hatred of being called a junkie, because you know NOTHING about me and are making rediculous statements. You enjoy getting pissed off booze on the weekends. Hell, I'm just put you into the "your and alcoholic" category :rolleyes:
It's called denial.
Yes that's the way AA and NA works doesn't it. If you use occasionally and say that you're a recreational user they automatically place you in "denial"

Man........you are t ATYPICAL junkie
Really now? Well I go can for days, weeks without anything and NOT go into withdrawl.

You are so far gone its rediculous
HAHAHAHAHA. That's just funny, I'm "soo far gone" yeah you got me down, I live in the streets, mug people, and I'm only constantly thinking about how to get my next hit... :rolleyes:
Okay, I'm off to shoot some speed, but I only do it every night and then later I will have some xanax to knock me out,but hey, I dont havea problem. See the logic
I don't IV drugs and NEVER will. You seem to have me patted down as some 2 bid crackhead. Which I am not, talk to people that know me and I am a decent citizen that has never been in trouble with the law.

Mate you just have to quit because, like all drugs, they will lose their shine
Your only true quote so far.
Your source is already someone you would call a lowlife and whether you like it or not, he is in your circle
My source is a doctor and a pharmacy actually. I don't associate with drug users. P.S. those drugs I mentioned are all pharmicuticals.
I would rather be an AFC than be on your path
Yeah thanks, you know me sooo well after I wrote a less then 200 word article on my situation and your only comments were "you're a junkie that's soo far gone"

P.S. I was never hostile at my coucellor, his methods just did nothing for me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
WTF!!!!! THIS ISN'T THE PLACE FOR THIS SHYT...IT' ISN'T A GROUP ENCOUNTER SESSION.

YOU NEED PROFFESSIONAL HELP. NOT FROM THE WACKS ON THIS FORUM DUDE!

Got dam who wants to read about how fawked up your head is. It's the fawking internet. Nobody gives a fawk about you Hash and your drugged induced pathetic life.

This forum is for how to meet chicks. Not how fawked up my life is.
 
Last edited:

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
go get it sorted man.

then you can come back and make a great fist of the subject matter here
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I don't know how fcuked up DJ's make it to this site .. !!

so surely you have some WILL or otherwise you wouldn't have made it here...

you gotta SERIOUSLY fix yourself up and get off those drugs.....

don't waste your life...

peace...
 

Hans Moleman

New Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
You seem to believe that your pharmaceutical use is a problem, yet dismiss the prospect of quitting. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I think you're probably addicted to these drugs. Forget about all those negative stereotypes surrounding "junkies"... you are not a low-life or degenerate. You said it yourself, so try to ignore this stigma. Being an addict does not make you a bad person. I'm sure there are dozens of people at these boards who always need a few drinks to relax, watch hours of television every day, or work way too hard. These activities might seem harmless but believe me, more people suffer from them than you would think. You can medicate yourself with the most everyday items.

Firstly, you say that you experience no withdrawal and you can go without pills for weeks. So why haven't you quit? These pills must be costing you hundreds of dollars and yet you saw complaining about them a more viable alternative than actually stopping usage. Now I understand you may have medical reasons for using them, but Benzodiazepines and beer? That's not what they are for and you know it! Furthermore, insomnia and racing thoughts ARE indeed an extremely common withdrawal symptom for all types of addiction, and with a history of alcoholism in your family this should set some alarm bells going.

Secondly, you don't need to be mugging people and begging in the streets to have an addiction to something. And you don't have to be shooting heroin to have a problem. Pharmaceuticals are one of the most common addictions. Doctors and people working in the medical profession are often found self-medicating to cope with their problems. Just because their drugs are legal does not mean they are not addicts. Ditto for you. Also, a major indicator of an addiction is keeping it a secret. Why can't you tell others of your problem? You have already admitted there that it is a problem, so therefore you must feel you should do something about it. What exactly is stopping you?

Finally, these are some tough things to accept and you are the only one who can decide if you are addicted or not. As Sart so bluntly put forth, what you have said in this thread seems to point to yes. For all we know you could be doing just fine. But either way, you should at least check out this site if you have any more questions. And throw the rest of your pills away. Addict or not, you have developed a tolerance to them and as such they are now useless in treating your symptoms. If you must, tell your GP what's going on and what you can do about a substitute.

Good luck :).
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Good post Hans.

Hash, if you really want to stop it, you gotta do what you gotta do. Obviously, although it makes you socially "on fire", a part of you is still not happy about it.

After all, that's why you're here, isn't it? To learn to be socially on fire - without the drug-induced confidence? You made a post about your ****, some people are gonna flame you, some are going to ignore you, and some will try to give you advice.

Just do you need to be to be happy man - and obviously the drugs ain't doin it for you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top