“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Seen her profile on a dating site!

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
So i met this HB waitress 2 weeks ago at the club who's been working there for a month now. I didnt get her number that night knowing that i'll run into her again at the club at a later time. A few days later online i run across her profile on a dating site. I became a member and hit her up. She responded well being a week later. We emailed eachother a couple more times since the first. She responds quickly, basically on the same day each time i email her. I wait a day or so before i email or get back too her.

I emailed her earlier tonite asking her what days she works at the club since her schedule varies part time. She responded 2 hours later telling me exactly her schedule for this weekend, saying she'll talk to me soon.

So far i played my cards right. Question is..........should i pop in friday, saturday or sunday?? Im leaning towards sunday. Give her more time to sweat it out. Should i respond to her email or wait to talk to her when i see her this weekend which i plan on doing. I'll then seal the deal with her number!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2002
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Right behind you
Props, man! Looks like you already know what to do! I'd suggest Sunday too. First off, the club won't be as busy on Sunday, which works to your advantage as you're getting good with her.

Secondly I'd keep the meeting somewhat brief. Say, 15 minutes. Say you're just popping in to say hi and chat and also "to inform you that I will be taking you out next week to this great Italian/Mexican/whatever restaurant I found." Like the DJ Bible says, ask her as few questions as possible when setting up these first few dates, and always have a slight, playful smile on your face. Before you leave (you have somewhere you have to go to, right? Right?) have her write down her number, and get outta there. If all goes as planned, you'll be all she is thinking about for quite some time.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
previous reply is good...except that i'd go in early on friday,before the crowd gets there so she's not busy, just to chat and get her number. stay 15-20 minutes (you have other plans of course) then get her number before leaving. that way she'll be thinking about you all weekend and you can call her monday to set up whatever it is you are setting up.
 

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
hhmm...i think friday is too early, though she wants me to come in probably on friday since she is there late as oppossed to getting off at 6 on saturday. she's closing on sunday. Regardless of what day, she'll be thinking about it

i do plan on just popping in for no more than 20 minutes to see her and grab her #, but i dont want it to seem like i went there just to get her # you know. Its a restaraunt during the day and dance club at night, so i can swing in and get something to eat?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by FrankWank
So far i played my cards right. Question is..........should i pop in friday, saturday or sunday?? Im leaning towards sunday. Give her more time to sweat it out. Should i respond to her email or wait to talk to her when i see her this weekend which i plan on doing. I'll then seal the deal with her number!
:rolleyes: Yeah, she seems to have a high IL but I swear that it sounds as if you are playing the same BS type games that women play. "I won't call him first","I'll wait a couple of days before I call him", "I won't see him on Friday or Saturday but I'll see him on Sunday, but only if he calls me by Wednesday","I'll only kiss him if I make this shot from half court, bank it off the side of the building next door, bounch it off the ice cream truck that's is due to drive past in 18 seconds, back over from behind the backboard, nothing but net...." :rolleyes:

The worse thing about this game you're playing is that you don't even have her telephone number and you're talking as if getting it is your ultimate goal! :rolleyes: I said it before and I'll say it again, I can't understand why some DJs play a half @ass game when they can easily run up a few steps and shoot an easy three pointer.

Question: It's so readily apparent that she has an interest in you, why haven't you just asked her out? What's with all the BS email back and forth, waiting to go see her JUST to get her telephone number? I just don't get it...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
does this mean next week you'll be posting:

I went to see this girl who works at a club, but she seemed to ignore me most of the time I was there and kept waiting on other tables... what should I do?



I agree with Francisco d'Anconia, just ask her out.
 

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Oh so your guy's theory is too ask her out by email?

Thats sounds pretty weak
 
Top