Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seen her profile on a dating site!

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i met this HB waitress 2 weeks ago at the club who's been working there for a month now. I didnt get her number that night knowing that i'll run into her again at the club at a later time. A few days later online i run across her profile on a dating site. I became a member and hit her up. She responded well being a week later. We emailed eachother a couple more times since the first. She responds quickly, basically on the same day each time i email her. I wait a day or so before i email or get back too her.

I emailed her earlier tonite asking her what days she works at the club since her schedule varies part time. She responded 2 hours later telling me exactly her schedule for this weekend, saying she'll talk to me soon.

So far i played my cards right. Question is..........should i pop in friday, saturday or sunday?? Im leaning towards sunday. Give her more time to sweat it out. Should i respond to her email or wait to talk to her when i see her this weekend which i plan on doing. I'll then seal the deal with her number!

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props, man! Looks like you already know what to do! I'd suggest Sunday too. First off, the club won't be as busy on Sunday, which works to your advantage as you're getting good with her.

Secondly I'd keep the meeting somewhat brief. Say, 15 minutes. Say you're just popping in to say hi and chat and also "to inform you that I will be taking you out next week to this great Italian/Mexican/whatever restaurant I found." Like the DJ Bible says, ask her as few questions as possible when setting up these first few dates, and always have a slight, playful smile on your face. Before you leave (you have somewhere you have to go to, right? Right?) have her write down her number, and get outta there. If all goes as planned, you'll be all she is thinking about for quite some time.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
previous reply is good...except that i'd go in early on friday,before the crowd gets there so she's not busy, just to chat and get her number. stay 15-20 minutes (you have other plans of course) then get her number before leaving. that way she'll be thinking about you all weekend and you can call her monday to set up whatever it is you are setting up.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhmm...i think friday is too early, though she wants me to come in probably on friday since she is there late as oppossed to getting off at 6 on saturday. she's closing on sunday. Regardless of what day, she'll be thinking about it

i do plan on just popping in for no more than 20 minutes to see her and grab her #, but i dont want it to seem like i went there just to get her # you know. Its a restaraunt during the day and dance club at night, so i can swing in and get something to eat?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrankWank
So far i played my cards right. Question is..........should i pop in friday, saturday or sunday?? Im leaning towards sunday. Give her more time to sweat it out. Should i respond to her email or wait to talk to her when i see her this weekend which i plan on doing. I'll then seal the deal with her number!
:rolleyes: Yeah, she seems to have a high IL but I swear that it sounds as if you are playing the same BS type games that women play. "I won't call him first","I'll wait a couple of days before I call him", "I won't see him on Friday or Saturday but I'll see him on Sunday, but only if he calls me by Wednesday","I'll only kiss him if I make this shot from half court, bank it off the side of the building next door, bounch it off the ice cream truck that's is due to drive past in 18 seconds, back over from behind the backboard, nothing but net...." :rolleyes:

The worse thing about this game you're playing is that you don't even have her telephone number and you're talking as if getting it is your ultimate goal! :rolleyes: I said it before and I'll say it again, I can't understand why some DJs play a half @ass game when they can easily run up a few steps and shoot an easy three pointer.

Question: It's so readily apparent that she has an interest in you, why haven't you just asked her out? What's with all the BS email back and forth, waiting to go see her JUST to get her telephone number? I just don't get it...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does this mean next week you'll be posting:

I went to see this girl who works at a club, but she seemed to ignore me most of the time I was there and kept waiting on other tables... what should I do?

I agree with Francisco d'Anconia, just ask her out.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh so your guy's theory is too ask her out by email?

Thats sounds pretty weak