jakethasnake
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2001
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 5
I think he just got really embarrassed and decided to hide. LOL. 
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by fragmentor
Apparently, Americans aren't so clear![]()
I'd love to hang out with rymnreson so i could b1tch slap him every time he opened his mouthOriginally posted by jakethasnake
Dude, shut up already.You and rymnreson should hang out together, and you can teach him how to talk like a real Brit.
![]()
I've made it clear to you that I wasn't talk to ya kid. So whas the deal?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
look at the date that the lat person posted this...Originally posted by bogman2121
yea man seriously no one gives a **** what you look like get to the point. stuckup people like you really piss me off, if some biotch like you started talking like that and wearing a beater i wouldn't hesitate in giving them a good old fashioned ass kicking.
Yep.Originally posted by dbot
haha you couldn't have picked a dumber post to bump